I'm new to acoustic guitars so I don't know what make the an acoustic sound better i.e. different woods, fretboards, strings etc. As I have been more of a electric guitar player, however I'm looking into getting a new acoustic/ classical guitar and I will need your help. I have a budget of £400 and I'm willing to listen to advice, suggestions etc. Thank you.
I would suggest going to the music shop and play everything that looks appealing. Also, make sure that you buy the instrument that you were playing. I played a number of Fender CD140SCE's in the store, then let the salesman get me one "still int he box" (from stock). It just doesn't sound the same as the one I tried. I usually pick up the beat up inexpensive pawn shop guitar that I bought first. It's a Yamaha F310 that I paid $60 for.
Quote by unclebuck5
Also, make sure that you buy the instrument that you were playing. I played a number of Fender CD140SCE's in the store, then let the salesman get me one "still int he box" (from stock). It just doesn't sound the same as the one I tried.

Golden advice.

Check the "Best Guitars Under $300" thread. I disagree with a lot of those choices, but I am very much in the minority on this site in that regard.
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break