My finger control has def. improved latley, but I notice if I hammer on with my middle finger my pinky goes up no matter what. Is this natural? Or is it just lack of control?
this kind of happens with my ring finger instead of my middle finger, yet it doesn't happen to my twin brother O_o
COLORS!

OMG

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Also, people who wear Monster swag are automatically douches.
I'm assuming it's how your tendons work.
I can't help it myself, some fingers move with others and it's definitely not a control thing because when I try force it with my other hand it makes excruciating pain.
So yeah it's nowt to worry about, it doesn't affect my guitar work anyways.
shouldnt try to force it. it may just be reactions. I found that my ring and pinky finger like to work in unison. I dont like that. I want full control off all 4 fingers and have them work well independently. i practice alot of chromatic patterns w/ stretches to help stretch out my hands. it helps your playing 10 folds. after all its all about how many notes can your hands reach with as little movement as possible, right? just keep working on it.
Keep working at it. Its a Finger independence issue. Practice much slower and focus on each finger's movements and you can improve at it.
Quote by Robbertto
this kind of happens with my ring finger instead of my middle finger, yet it doesn't happen to my twin brother O_o

This happens to me too. My ring and pinky fingers are retarded

Quote by Freepower

Thanks, I'll watch that now.
Gear:
Yamaha F310 acoustic
Ibanez RGR321ex
Peavey Vypyr 30
Slow down to the slowest you can. Focus on each aspect of your playing. If your picking isn't perfect, focus on that. If you can't keep your fingers down, focus on that, but don't jeopardize the other aspects. Do everything perfect at the same time.