i love his sound and I've been searching the net in order to find it, only luck so far is a boss DS-2 and an English big muff'n. people got any other theories?
That would be great thanks
only my second thread, input would be great .
Big Muff Pi.. um.. Ibanez WH10 wah is the wah he's always used I think.

Uses a lot of Moog stuff. Vintage Marshall amps, vintage Strats, Gretsch, Les Paul occasionally.

His dynamics add A LOT to his tone as well. See: I Could Have Lied solo.
very grateful you guys, very grateful indeed, i have acquired lots of demonstrations of this gear on youtube (of course) and I'm just seeing how they all mesh together to create the ultimate frusciante sound
This is not the place to ask that kind of question. We have huge forums dedicated for that type of queery.

Even if you are new to the site, don't be afraid to get stuck in there . You may be able to find it out through the "stickies" and using the search bar, so you may not have to even ask.

Anyway, welcome. If you're unsure of anything, read the rules or ask a moderator. Don't be shy; they're human beings, too.
Quote by AngryGoldfish
This is not the place to ask that kind of question. We have huge forums dedicated for that type of queery.

Even if you are new to the site, don't be afraid to get stuck in there . You may be able to find it out through the "stickies" and using the search bar, so you may not have to even ask.

Anyway, welcome. If you're unsure of anything, read the rules or ask a moderator. Don't be shy; they're human beings, too.

ok, not meaning to sound cocky, but where exactly is the place for this type of question?

edit: oh i see now.