what NES game had the catchiest and coolest music to you?
Blaster Master

Double Dragon

Tetris
Holy crap, my UG account still exists?
Last edited by soulfly_freak at Oct 26, 2009,
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Last edited by SuperBlob at Oct 26, 2009,
Is this serious? Tetris theme > everything else. Period.
Quote by lockedandlogan
Let me get this straight. You're asking a bunch of people who are sitting at their computers, likely due to boredom, what to do for fun.

Quote by GaijinFoot
Old chinese proverb says: Man goes to bed with itchy bum, wakes up with smelly finger

Wise words
Dr. Mario, Castlevania

The Mario 2 overworld theme is my favorite to play on bass.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Holy sh*t! Blaster Master! i used to love that game *goes and downloads a NES emulator*
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
haha i read the shit out of this blaster master book but never played the game.

mega man 2 gets my vote. im in the process of arranging some of the boss' themes for guitar! dr. wileys world has the best music in the game though

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

The NES version of Tetris did not have any good songs on it. The Game Boy version is the one with the good theme.
You listen to rock, your ass is goin to HELL! You listen to country western music, read your bible, you saved, your soul is saved.
Is it on the Tengen version? The well known theme is not on mine.
You listen to rock, your ass is goin to HELL! You listen to country western music, read your bible, you saved, your soul is saved.
Mine is the Nintendo version. I was asking if the theme is on the Tengen version. On my cart Music-1 is "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy" and the other two are songs I don't recognize.
Quote by Red-Rockabilly
Mine is the Nintendo version. I was asking if the theme is on the Tengen version. On my cart Music-1 is "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy" and the other two are songs I don't recognize.

I'm seriously confused now

It's definitely on ONE of the NES versions