holy **** that's a sexy warbast. is the neck black as well?
i usually only like Beasts (my friend has an awesome NT Beast with a black satin flamed maple top :headbang, but that thing is unreal! :agreed:
Ibanez RGT6EXFX -> Ibanez TS9 -> Korg Pitchblack -> Peavey 5150 II head -> Mesa Rectifier 2x12 cab
not dots on the frets so it would confuse me. aside from that my mate has a warbeast and loves it to peices, i think his has a floyd rose on it aswell
GEAR :

Ibanez SA260FM
Burswood Strat Copy
Marshall GV-2 Distortion
Crate FlexWave 120 Amp

it has fret dots on the side of the fretboard instead and has original floyd rose
Do you change tunings a lot? If you do, a floyd rose isn't for you.

Do you have a tube amp? If you don't, the EMG's might sound terrible on your amp.

Can you try it out before you buy? That's really the best way to find out what you'll think about the guitar because everyone has different opinions on guitars.
i only realy play drop c and will keep it in that and i have 2 other guitars with floyd roses and i dont have 2 much trouble drop tuning them and i play on a crate fw120
good amp
Gear:

Jackson DKMG pro
Schecter omen exreme 7
Tanglewood Che Guivara mk.1
Brunswick electro acoustic

peavey 412ms
some rack stuff
Well I think that's the BETTER of the Warbeasts. I like my ML, it's more traditional looking than the Warbeasts. I can't stand those, to be honest.

But just make sure you try the damn thing before you buy it. Especially if this is the first guitar you've ever had with EMG's. Some people like them and some people hate them. I don't care for them.
ive played guitars with emgs before best pickups i have ever heard distorted
Gear:

Jackson DKMG pro
Schecter omen exreme 7
Tanglewood Che Guivara mk.1
Brunswick electro acoustic

peavey 412ms
some rack stuff
I had a BC Rich Warlock for years. Didn't know what a good guitar was until I sold it & bought an Ibanez. Horrible tone. I hope they've improved a lot in the last 10 years.