Ok, this is the first song I have ever written, last night I couldn't sleep and felt like my guitar was starring at me, so I had to pick it up and see what it had to say, this is what I found...Not really sure, these were just the words that popped into my head as I sat strumming figured I'd write em' down and post them on here. Let me know what you think.

Waiting

Sittin' here waiting for you
Waiting for change
Waiting for new

So caught up in life's chorus
it never changes
it never changes

Ready to break the mold
Ready to fly
But I don't have wings,
No not I

So I'll...
Sit here and wait for you
wait for change
wait for new

It's seven AM in the morning
Wanna Forget the chorus
Write something new

But I can't, So I'll
Sit here and wait for you
Wait for change
Wait for new

Gonna live with no regrets
Change the world
Make it fresh

So I...

Get up and make a change
Make something new
make it new.
Gear:
Alvarez Classical Guitar(don't know much about it).
Yamaha FG730S
Agile AL-2000 Black Cherry
Fender 25R Frontman Series II Combo
Really cheesy and generic in my opinion. However, its still a solid first attempt. More practice will let you get a long way. The first songs are always the hardest to write. By about your fifth, you'll likely become more comfortable straying from standard predictability.
DIE FALLOUT BOY! DIE!
Quote by The-Red-Sky
Really cheesy and generic in my opinion. However, its still a solid first attempt. More practice will let you get a long way. The first songs are always the hardest to write. By about your fifth, you'll likely become more comfortable straying from standard predictability.

Thanks Red, it was really hard to write, it was weird, I almost felt embarrassed or something writing my own song. It was a strange experience. But hopefully I can improve, everybody has to start somewhere.
Gear:
Alvarez Classical Guitar(don't know much about it).
Yamaha FG730S
Agile AL-2000 Black Cherry
Fender 25R Frontman Series II Combo