So I have been getting bored of all the typical scales, down-picking exercises I used to do to warm up my right hand

So I found the solution...

play the rhythm sections of master of puppets and disposable heroes straight through for my right-hand warm-up!

It KILLS your right hand and builds endurance/accuracy, and most importantly - its fun as hell to play

I have been doing this for about a month and am just starting to be able to blast through both of those songs at full speed. when I first started I could only make it a fourth way through master of puppets before my right hand felt like it was going to fall off.
Current Gear

Bogner Uberschall
Mesa Dual Rectifier (Old Version)
Orange Closed Back 2x12 Cab with V30's
PRS Custom 24 Top 10 with 57/08 pickups
Schecter Hellraiser
Breedlove Atlas AD20
A bunch of pedals
If it "kills" your right hand then it's not really a great idea.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Yeah I used to warm up my right hand with MOP, until my band wrote a song with even faster and harder down-picking hahaha
This is what I do, except I play Battery, MoP, Disposable Heroes (my fav. Metallica song) and then Holy Wars by Megadeth. Great warm-up.
My Gear:
Guitars:
Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 in Charcoal Burst

Amps:
ENGL Powerball I V2

Pedals:
Ibanez Jemini
Vintage '70s Thomas Organ Crybaby Wah
Boss DD-6
It's not really a technique... Practicing any song you have difficulty with will improve your playing.
Speed is a by-product of shut the fuck up.
am i the only one offended by what TS said?
Quote by jemjabella42
People look too much into body language. Sometimes I don't make eye contact with people because they are ugly.
Quote by fixationdarknes
Me three.

I am taken aback and flabbergasted.

I think we better report the TC.
Quote by fixationdarknes
Me three.

I am taken aback and flabbergasted.

so we're agreed?

we feel disgusted and mortified!
Quote by jemjabella42
People look too much into body language. Sometimes I don't make eye contact with people because they are ugly.
Quote by flea's trumpet
so we're agreed?

we feel disgusted and mortified!

I don't know what to think any more. I thought there was good in the world, but the OP has destroyed that.
Quote by Evil_Magician
Get the pink one.

Perforation of women guaranteed.