I wrote and recorded this song for someone special and I'd like to know what you guys think. I'm the guitarist. No big riffs here. Just melody I guess. Please tell me what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q8glM23YLI

Thanks!
Quote by Sinister Waffle
Who pirates Winrar? that has to be the most passive aggressive program I've ever seen.

"hey you should really buy me, the 40 days is up"
* hits X button*
" Oh okay, maybe next time?"

You sir have just won a thousand internets.
I can't listen right now given the environment i'm in, but i will as soon as i can.

Before i do though, i just want to reccommend changing the title. 'Hey You' is one of the most common song titles out there.

EDIT: That is, if you care about the song on a public level. If its a private thing, then so be it.
Yeah, uh-huh...that's what they all say.
Last edited by BassFishin at Oct 26, 2009,
I think you may be right but I'm still not sure if I'll ever play it with my band. I put it under our name just as a commodity as it's really something personal. I just posted it here as it's something along the lines of what I've been writing and it's the only thing we have recorded right now. The other songs have 2 guitars and a bass and some leads and solos but melodically their down the same line.
Quote by Sinister Waffle
Who pirates Winrar? that has to be the most passive aggressive program I've ever seen.

"hey you should really buy me, the 40 days is up"
* hits X button*
" Oh okay, maybe next time?"

You sir have just won a thousand internets.