When I first heard about it I was thinking it was going to completely suck. However, this trailer: http://screenrant.com/boondocks-saints-2-all-saints-day-red-band-trailer-kofi-23949/ is making me think it could be pretty kickass. Comes out October 30th. I heard they're doing the "demand it" thing Paranormal Activity did. Anyone else plan on seeing this?
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by Monolith295
When I first heard about it I was thinking it was going to completely suck. However, this trailer: http://screenrant.com/boondocks-saints-2-all-saints-day-red-band-trailer-kofi-23949/ is making me think it could be pretty kickass. Comes out October 30th. I heard they're doing the "demand it" thing Paranormal Activity did. Anyone else plan on seeing this?

I will be there at 12 A.M. on October 30th.

I ****ing love that movie.
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
o rly?!

i love you fuhevuhs Aero
Theatre listing:
http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/boondocksaints2/theaters/
fffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu nowhere near me
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by CycoVisonary23
any cult classic sequel is going to suck

Actually.
I saw Rocco in the preview. Didn't he die?

Hm. If he magically came back to life, you sir get a cookie.
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
o rly?!

i love you fuhevuhs Aero
Quote by AeroZeppelin09
Actually.
I saw Rocco in the preview. Didn't he die?

Hm. If he magically came back to life, you sir get a cookie.

It says he's in it on IMDb so I was somewhat confused since he definently died. Maybe hes like the guy from Saw?
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
I will see it out of respect to the first. I hope the main characters are as fun as they were last time.

Quote by Monolith295
It says he's in it on IMDb so I was somewhat confused since he definently died. Maybe hes like the guy from Saw?

Probably a flashback.
Last edited by Zombee at Oct 26, 2009,
id love to see it i need to get to the big cities around me to see it... Troy Duffy isnt like every cult director this should be a badass movie besides having Peter Fonda And Judd Nelson in it haha
Empire Records one of the best films ever.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren?
I thouht his name was Warren?

"slayer sabbath:
whats wrong with metal, has this website been taking over by power chording, girl pants wearing, emos?"
Quote by Monolith295

Roccos in it like a flashback/dream scene they've said and more back story this time on how Connolly becomes Il Duce...
Empire Records one of the best films ever.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren?
I thouht his name was Warren?

"slayer sabbath:
whats wrong with metal, has this website been taking over by power chording, girl pants wearing, emos?"
Quote by DopeDanny
Roccos in it like a flashback/dream scene they've said and more back story this time on how Connolly becomes Il Duce...

I'd originally heard it was going to be a prequel and that sort of confused the shit out of me.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
I won't get my hopes up for this movie, cause I'm sure that if I do I'll get disappointed. Still going to watch it though. A shame Willem Dafoe isn't in it. Willem Dafoe is AWESOME! ARGH!
Quote by rg_metal
I love to utilize furniture to achieve the desired penetration.

UGH!
taste
kaygade
Quote by Senor Kristian
I won't get my hopes up for this movie, cause I'm sure that if I do I'll get disappointed. Still going to watch it though. A shame Willem Dafoe isn't in it. Willem Dafoe is AWESOME! ARGH!

Does anyone know why he's not? I heard he couldn't do it, but no reason why. So I'm not sure if he was like "nah this script is shit" or "nah I want more money" or "nah I'm too busy"
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
I'll get it on DVD, along with S. Darko and a copy of the Stone Rose's Second Coming.
nowhere near me either. balls! i wanna see it as soon as i can. i don't care if it sucks, i saw S. Darko for crying out loud.
...why?
Quote by blizzboy
I've been planning on seeing it for the past 6 months, haha.

I've been planning on seeing it for the past 10 years, haha.
Once you go FLAC, you never go back.