Help find Morgan Patterson! She went missing at a Metallica Concert on October 17 2009. Copy and paste to 10 threads. Go to http://www.findmorgan.com/help.htm to help. Contact the Virginia State police if you have any info. Also go to Metallicas website http://www.metallica.com/

Please help. Also the family is offering 100,000 dollars to help find the abductor of the 20 year old Virginia Tech student. Metallica is also offering an additional 50,000.

Please help her.
( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.

Quote by SLonergan
Can I get a woot woot?

...No? Whatever.
There's already a thread for this, hope she gets found sometime soon.

I'm not too keen on Metallica, gazillionaires, giving a smaller reward than the family (presumably not gazillionaires).
Ya i made three of these threads in the sections most people look at. Its in Metal, hardcore, and gear and accesories. I made all of them
( )( )

Quote by SLonergan
Can I get a woot woot?

...No? Whatever.
You really shouldn't make duplicate threads all over the place, they'll be closed and you'll be warned. Why are you doing this, did you know this chick or something?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by webbtje
There's already a thread for this, hope she gets found sometime soon.

I'm not too keen on Metallica, gazillionaires, giving a smaller reward than the family (presumably not gazillionaires).

Metallica are also not their family. It's generous for them to offer anything.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
I dont know he. Im trying to help
( )( )

Quote by SLonergan
Can I get a woot woot?

...No? Whatever.
Quote by duncang
Metallica are also not their family. It's generous for them to offer anything.

Yes, but if they're going to be kind about it, which they admittedly already are, matching the amount already offered would seem the least they could do. Meh.
I think the least they could do is advertise it on their site, which get thousands of views daily, which they have done. $50,000 is still an incredibly generous price for a band to offer for the safe return of someone who they have probably never met.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by diminishedtobme
The chances of her being found alive are slim to none. RIP

Metallica has her on their site. Unfortunately I agree with diminishedtobme, she is unlikely to be returned alive.... Thats why I made these threads as soon as i can. Some idiots close the other one which had the most views. Why would they close a thread where people are trying to help save someone?
( )( )

Quote by SLonergan
Can I get a woot woot?

...No? Whatever.
Well on the topic of Metallica and me not being able to find another place that is anywhere near as unappropriate, does anyone know who will be opening for them November 12 in Albany? I've looked all over the place but all the websites say different things.

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
She's dead. I don't hate to say it. That's just life.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
^Exactly.

If I were Metallica (sounds odd to say "if I were Metallica" ) I wouldn't offer anything. They were clearly not responsible, no reason to pay up. People die every second. This person's (likely) death was extremely over-hyped. It doesn't matter.
Other planes lie beyond the reach
Of normal sense and common roads
But they are no less real
Than what we see or touch or feel
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
If I were Metallica my CD's wouldn't be so shit. HEY-OOOH!!!
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.