Guitarlolz
Guitar Shredding Chef
404 IQ
Help find Morgan Patterson! She went missing at a Metallica Concert on October 17 2009. Copy and paste to 10 threads. Go to http://www.findmorgan.com/help.htm to help. Contact the Virginia State police if you have any info. Also go to Metallicas website http://www.metallica.com/

Please help. Also the family is offering 100,000 dollars to help find the abductor of the 20 year old Virginia Tech student. Metallica is also offering an additional 50,000.

Please help her.
( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.

Quote by SLonergan
Can I get a woot woot?

...No? Whatever.
Guitarlolz
Guitar Shredding Chef
404 IQ
what do you mean
( )( )

Quote by SLonergan
Can I get a woot woot?

...No? Whatever.
szekelymihai
Bass Kid
1,194 IQ
Quote by Guitarlolz
what do you mean

you wanna get banned for this? this is not damn youtube to post the same message in 20 other videos and get away. here, you suffer the consequences.

NO SPAM
- This means no meaningless posts, overdone threads or random gibberish.
Guitarlolz
Guitar Shredding Chef
404 IQ
I actually didnt post to a bunch of threads. Just dont lock this thread. She needs help, and this is not spam, a meaningless post, or an overdone thread OR random gibberish. This lady needs help
( )( )

Quote by SLonergan
Can I get a woot woot?

...No? Whatever.
GodofCheesecake
Master of the Machines
1,404 IQ
A LOT of people need help. You're not going to get anything accomplished by posting this here, it has nothing to do with hardcore, and you don't even KNOW the woman anyway. This IS spam.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Monolith295
Life iz Hell
1,705 IQ
Oh let me just release her from my backyard then. Sorry for the mixup.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
saxaxe
UG Resident
3,106 IQ
Quote by Monolith295
Oh let me just release her from my backyard then. Sorry for the mixup.

Wait, if she's in your backyard, who's the girl tied up in my basement?

Crap.
Monolith295
Life iz Hell
1,705 IQ
Quote by saxaxe
Wait, if she's in your backyard, who's the girl tied up in my basement?

Crap.

Maybe.... HER CLONE!!!!!!

Quote by Manos15
I'm gonna start a band and name it "Help Fing Morgan Patterson," then you guys can talk about us here and the thread won't have to be closed.

You're welcome.

Then it'll go to "promote your band"
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
handbanana
Registered Duder
4,706 IQ
I broke the trackball on my phone last week. Maybe I should start 20 threads to get people to help me fix it? Maybe i'll just goto the t-mobile store at the mall instead. Maybe i'll see that girl hanging at hot topic
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
JxD
957 IQ
I hate to be a cynic but if this girl has been missing for almost two weeks and hasn't made contact with anyone she's either a) is dead or b) never existed. Those are the only two options.

I think it's interesting that 20 (-ish) year old American white women get the most press-coverage when they go missing. Where are the hundreds of threads on Eastern European women that have been sold into the sex trade?
Monolith295
Life iz Hell
1,705 IQ
Quote by JxD
I hate to be a cynic but if this girl has been missing for almost two weeks and hasn't made contact with anyone she's either a) is dead or b) never existed. Those are the only two options.

I think it's interesting that 20 (-ish) year old American white women get the most press-coverage when they go missing. Where are the hundreds of threads on Eastern European women that have been sold into the sex trade?

They're trying to outdo that balloon hoax family.

Isn't it pretty much common knowledge though that if the person isn't found within about 24 or 48 hours they're pretty much ****ed?
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by Nakedbythecomp