I pulled out my guitar and I was tuning it up and stuff and when I looked at the headstock one of the letters from the logo (SWITCH) the "T" was missing. They are little decals/stickers. I know it's not the best quality, made in china but it bothers me to look at it. This happened before with the "S" but I saw it fall off and super glued it back on (You can barely tell) Do you have any suggestions for what to do?
Ibanez RG270
Switch Wild I
Strat Copy

ProCo Rat Vintage RI
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez FZ7 Fuzz
Danelectro DJ-6 Phaser
Wait, you super glued it back on the first time, and it worked. Now you want suggestions again for the same problem on a different letter?

Super glue.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
Super glue again?
Quote by MightyAl
Could be worse. Though from time to time, I would like to shoot them with rocket-propelled chainsaws.
Quote by ch0
Wait, you super glued it back on the first time, and it worked. Now you want suggestions again for the same problem on a different letter?

Super glue.

he lost the letter.
ts you could look on ebay for some decals and then superglue them on
you could get a marker or paint and draw it on
BASS GEAR:
Fender Bassman 250 2x10
Squier MB-5
Tanglewood Premier TW155 acoustic bass

GUITAR GEAR:
Ibanez ART300
Fender GDC-200SCE
Peavey studio chorus 70

PEDALS:
Ibanez SM-7
Ibanez PH-7
DOD Bass Chorus
Rub off all the decals or it will look really odd.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
Yeah, I lost the T. the S didn't fall off again. Different letter.

To SG I like this guitar for warmer smoother tones. The Ibanez is more agressive.
Ibanez RG270
Switch Wild I
Strat Copy

ProCo Rat Vintage RI
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez FZ7 Fuzz
Danelectro DJ-6 Phaser
i`d take all of them off then any future problems will be solved in advance.

But then there's no logo....
Ibanez RG270
Switch Wild I
Strat Copy

ProCo Rat Vintage RI
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez FZ7 Fuzz
Danelectro DJ-6 Phaser
do you play the guitar `cos of what it says on the headstock, or `cos of it`s feel and tone.....but wait...5 years from now peeps will be starting threads after looking at your youtube vid with the header "identify this guitar"...

it`s a sticker stop worrying and play the damn thing.
5 years from now peeps will be starting threads after looking at your youtube vid with the header "identify this guitar"...

This is what I'm hoping I'm keeping it because of it's decent overdrive tone, comfort, uniqueness, and hope that it will become a collectible too... (Which I doubt)
Ibanez RG270
Switch Wild I
Strat Copy

ProCo Rat Vintage RI
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez FZ7 Fuzz
Danelectro DJ-6 Phaser
Liquid paper or correction ink or whatever you guys call. Just hope that it looks like a T and not a blob of white stuff.
The head stock is black. Also the letters are metallic. Do they make liquid paper (we call it white-out) in silver? awesome idea. And if I mess up it should just scratch off
Ibanez RG270
Switch Wild I
Strat Copy

ProCo Rat Vintage RI
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez FZ7 Fuzz
Danelectro DJ-6 Phaser
Quote by Polystant
The head stock is black. Also the letters are metallic. Do they make liquid paper (we call it white-out) in silver? awesome idea. And if I mess up it should just scratch off

never heard of silver white-out. usually the paper is white.

personally, i would just say **** the logo. its just a logo. I understand keeping a guitar in prestine condition, but if its a players guitar then it should look like its played. i say your doing the right thing. i find overly perfect guitars should sit in a museum. the rest should look like they have been played.