Could you plug your guitar into an amp then via the headphone jack plug it into another amp??? I dont have two amps im just wondering
no, you need a A/Bswitch (normally a pedal) or a pedal with wet and dry outputs such as a vox time machine or digitech whammy 4
Last edited by ibanezgod1973 at Oct 26, 2009,
Quote by ibanezgod1973
no, you need a A/Bswitch (normally a pedal) or a pedal with wet and dry outputs such as a vox time machine or digitech whammy 4

i have no idea what that means
If both your amps have 2 inputs to the same channel (Hi & Lo for example) you can plug your guitar into one amp and then run a cable from the remaining jack into the next amp.
This is called daisy chaining and was very common years ago when people used a wall of amps. If not a Y cable or passive splitter will feed both at the same time. Not sure about A/B Boxes, I was under the impression it was either A or B not both.
Moving on.....
I don't see why you would do this.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Quote by Hereiwas
I don't see why you would do this.

im not going to, read the post i dont even have two amps
For the heck of it, I ran a line from my Blue Voodoo's effects out into someone's Valvestate stack's line in.

'twas rather startling. Followed by fun.
Professionally this is done by using amps with slave ins/outs. Mesa amps frequently feature this. See far left.