hey guys, ....and gals.

so i was diggin' in to my jackson today, messing with the floyd and as i went for a dime squeal. i heard a little clunk, like a string had snapped, but it hadn't. it went amazingly out of tune. not just the string that made the noise but the whole guitar. so i undid the nut, tune it to pitch, tightened the nut back up. fine tuned. played a bit. touched the tremlo. it went amazingly out of tune. so i tuned it again. tightened the nut as tight as it would go. yet when i touched the bar it still goes out of tune. has anyone got any advice on what i should do??

sorry if i seem a noob =/

thanks =]
Have you looked in the back of the guitar? Maybe one of the springs of your Floyd came loose.
Quote by saberrocks
Have you looked in the back of the guitar? Maybe one of the springs of your Floyd came loose.

thanks ill check
Quote by Dookie92
any news? I'm curious.

no i just checked this morning, all the springs and nuts are fine. =/
Quote by saberrocks

Yeah that's probably the culprit. If it has, you'll notice that your guitar's action is higher than normal.
Fender 1996 Floyd Rose Standard Stratocaster
Epiphone SG G-400

Laney TT50-112

Ibanez Weeping Demon
Marshall RG-1 Regenerator
Electro-Harmonix/Sovtek (Black) Big Muff Pi

Visit my site for some FREE RE-AMPING! http://www.wix.com/reamps/reamp
Quote by saberrocks
If it's not the springs, then maybe the fine-tuners on your floyd have broken down.

Is that bad? I saw a used schecter once and the the fine tuners on the floyd were were not straight, likr the g and b tuners were slanted was that bad?
Panties 'round your knees
With your ass in debris
Doin' dat grind with a push and squeeze
Tied up, tied down, up against the wall
Be my rubbermade baby
An' we can do it all

My way - your way
Anything goes tonight
Sorry to spam this but does anybody know?
Panties 'round your knees
With your ass in debris
Doin' dat grind with a push and squeeze
Tied up, tied down, up against the wall
Be my rubbermade baby
An' we can do it all

My way - your way
Anything goes tonight