Every song ever played by a band.
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

Quote by Led Pepplin
Every song ever played by a band.
I don't know if that was meant to be sarcasm, or what....

If you actually meant it, I guess you don't understand what I mean; I mean songs where the bass isn't following the guitar, as in same rhythm or notes, and the drums are playing a different rhythm from the bass, et cetera.
Reptillia chorus does kick ass
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
Free Jazz: A Collective Improvisation by Ornette Coleman

Its pretty interesting how random that song is. They had two ensembles in two different rooms. Each musician in the ensembles was doing "free" improvisations (basically playing whatever the **** they want). So they got these two recordings of two different bands in which each member of each band was playing something different, and they slammed one on the left channel and one on the right channel.

OnEDIT: Not sure if its in stereo, but here's the piece: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEdZ68nKOCA
Last edited by One on Sunday at Oct 26, 2009,
what is that "Arctopus" song by that one stupid band that is entirely in the full-step scale? that sounds like utter crap?
anything free jazz - kinda by definition

also a lot of things by prog bands, rush and yes spring to mind...

EDIT: star spangled banner by hendrix - bascially him making some random noise with a drummer hitting things at odd intervals...
Last edited by doive at Oct 26, 2009,
Most of the songs on the first 3 Kings of Leon albums, King of the Rodeo and McFearless are good examples of this. Caleb and Matthew hardly ever play the same parts, and Jared just goes off on his own on the bass in every song.
Quote by CoreysMonster
what is that "Arctopus" song by that one stupid band that is entirely in the full-step scale? that sounds like utter crap?

The band is Behold... the Arctopus. You're probably thinking of the song "Alcoholocaust", although I personally think it's rather good.
You know what would be pretty cool?
A drum forum.
i saw we are scientist and was forced to go into this thread

i was disapoint
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.
Quote by Silentlassassin
Isn't that called Jamming?

Which is forbidden...
Even then, the people will often lock onto something in common.... or at least that's how it's usually been when I've done it.
Primus have a habit of doing that
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Quote by One on Sunday
Free Jazz: A Collective Improvisation by Ornette Coleman

Its pretty interesting how random that song is. They had two ensembles in two different rooms. Each musician in the ensembles was doing "free" improvisations (basically playing whatever the **** they want). So they got these two recordings of two different bands in which each member of each band was playing something different, and they slammed one on the left channel and one on the right channel.

OnEDIT: Not sure if its in stereo, but here's the piece: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEdZ68nKOCA

That is so... Jazz.
I guess it's also pretty common in a lot of bands with just one guitar, like Muse.
Check out King Crimson, a lot of their stuff is improvised.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Last edited by pHaKe at Oct 26, 2009,
Quote by pHaKe
Check of King Crimson, a lot of their stuff is improvised.

Steal my idea will you ........