Page 1 of 3
WWI and WWII were both in the 20th century, and with the way things have been going recently, I feel that another world war is inevitable. Ultimately, I think it will be another axis vs. allies scenario.

My prediction is that war will begin between the Middle East and Israel, and America will step in to help, and the Middle East will seize this opportunity to openly "rally the troops" to attempt to destroy the USA. America's allies will come to help, meaning Great Britain, Canada, Australia, and other European countries. The Middle East will ultimately be given assistance by North Korea, and possibly China depending on how the economic trend develops during the war.

Since nearly all sides here would have nuclear weapons, the outcome could be catastrophic.

That's just my take on the future WWIII, if it comes to occur anytime soon.

Opinions/Scenarios?
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Last edited by Wulphy at Oct 26, 2009,
meh i dont care WWIII will likely last 4 minutes and end the world, i just hope to god fault tech has the vaults set up by then
in a few years, north korea and iran vs everyone
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
Quote by genghisgandhi
with whom is the correct grammar

Never really understood how that worked.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Last edited by Wulphy at Oct 26, 2009,
Quote by CoreysMonster
WWIII will be fought with droids and mechas.

whats the point in building loads of droids when we have nukes?
Quote by Wulphy

thats not the only thing you dont understand

Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Tedis1111
whats the point in building loads of droids when we have nukes?

I'll let you think about that question for a minute.

done?

okay, point made.
WWIII will be between Chuck Norris and Mr. T
Quote by lockedandlogan
Let me get this straight. You're asking a bunch of people who are sitting at their computers, likely due to boredom, what to do for fun.

Quote by GaijinFoot
Old chinese proverb says: Man goes to bed with itchy bum, wakes up with smelly finger

Wise words
Quote by Beserker
Never underestimate the Mongolians

I'm personally rooting for Tajikistan to finally show the world its true power.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
I say that the Kim Jong Il will snap (even more (somehow)) and we will try to stop him and the chinese will get all pissed and everyone will nuke eachother yelling "Fire Our SH*T"

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
Can't see there being a proper "World" War again. Wars like Afghanistan, or one not involving the US or Britian such as Israel vs Iran
YNWA
WW3 will be in 2012
But no seriously I think there is a possibility of ww3 just not soon. Also I don't believe the whole 2012 is the end of the world thing.
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Quote by MonkeyLink07
I say that the Kim Jong Il will snap (even more (somehow)) and we will try to stop him and the chinese will get all pissed and everyone will nuke eachother yelling "Fire Our SH*T"

Loneliness does that to people.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
I don't think it will happen. I think worst case scenario with nuclear weapons in the scenario is that some crazy leader will have them and will seriously plan to nuke places, he either does or he doesn't, but that leader wouldn't have any allies. All the world leaders realize the devastation nukes can cause and no one wants to be hit with that.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by Khromium

That has been a while! O.o I will always remember: "But I am le tirèd" "Zhen take a nap and zhen fire zhe goddamned missiles!"
Quote by lockedandlogan
Let me get this straight. You're asking a bunch of people who are sitting at their computers, likely due to boredom, what to do for fun.

Quote by GaijinFoot
Old chinese proverb says: Man goes to bed with itchy bum, wakes up with smelly finger

Wise words
I think World War Three will be more of an uprising of people around the world. Overpopulation, lack of oil, lack of raw materials and other crises that will hit around that time will lead to countries breaking down.
I don't like to think about the countries fighting, world peace is what we ultimately need. As I quote, "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix.
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
^ Bro, that's not gonna happen as long as their are humans. Just a simple act of playground bullying can destroy world peace. It's not gonna happen until no human is even alive on the Earth.

Even though it is unrealistic in our lifetime, it should still be our dream.

Not soon enough, can't wait for these idiots to kill each other and then go through a period of Renaissance.

That's what happens right? Jazz age followed WW1, we put a man on the moon after WW2, now we're acting up again.

WE NEED a world war so everyone can shut up and be productive.
Last edited by Twist of fate at Oct 26, 2009,
I think in the next 15 years, a major city will be nuked á la The Sum of all Fears. Infact exactly like that movie. Some crazed militant, such as Al Qaeda, will get his hands on a nuke.
YNWA
well, technically WW3 was considered to be the cold war I believe

for a laugh though lets take a trip to crazytown, russia

seriously, all of you, look at this website, and weep with laughter

http://english.pravda.ru/world/europe/23-10-2009/110090-usa_russia-0
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by TimBFMV
I don't like to think about the countries fighting, world peace is what we ultimately need. As I quote, "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix.
Shut up, hippie.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by bulldozerbob
I don't think you really understand current events.

See, saying that just makes you look like a douche. You could back up your idiotic claim with your "understanding".
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Duffman123
The pit vs 4chan, all hell will break loose

*Picks up M-16 and puts on headband and warpaint*

I'm all in for this.
DO YOU LIEK ME???

cause i dont like you

Quote by Floods_Solo
Lol. If insomniac's were called something less cool like "cock lords" or something I bet there would be significantly less people claiming to be it.
Quote by Wulphy
See, saying that just makes you look like a douche. You could back up your idiotic claim with your "understanding".

Okay.

I don't think that the whole of the 'Middle East' would jump into a war with the USA, seeing as not every country is fanatically against the USA, and I don't think that the USA's allies would just jump into some war against the 'Middle East', just because they're allied with it.

Also, I doubt that North Korea would get involved in a war in the Middle East, seeing as it's so far away, and there's still famine in the country, so I'm sure they wouldn't get into a World War just to spite the USA.

That's just what I'm thinking though, personally, I feel that we've developed as a world to an extent that there will never be a World War again, due to the fact that every country is so interlinked and people from those countries can talk to each other.
Last edited by bulldozerbob at Oct 26, 2009,
I was kind of hoping the whole 'World War' thing would end at two.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
Quote by bulldozerbob
Okay.

I don't think that the whole of the 'Middle East' would jump into a war with the USA, seeing as not every country is fanatically against the USA, and I don't think that the USA's allies would just jump into some war against the 'Middle East', just because they're allied with it.

Also, I doubt that North Korea would get involved in a war in the Middle East, seeing as it's so far away, and there's still famine in the country, so I'm sure they wouldn't get into a World War just to spite the USA.

That's just what I'm thinking though, personally, I feel that we've developed as a world to an extent that there will never be a World War again, due to the fact that every country is so interlinked and people from those countries can talk to each other.

This, the Middle East doesn't hate us, that's a group of fanatics, we actually have allies in the Middle East.

Also, China wouldn't fight the United States. We'd just economically murder eachother, the U.S. and China have a symbiotic relationship with eachother.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Last edited by tayroar at Oct 26, 2009,
Page 1 of 3