Blackened Death Metal from Fresno, California. Their new song 'Sacrificial Rites of the Black Goat Cult' is pretty much the finest piece of music ever to come out the sweltering shit-hole that is central California. I've seen em live twice, fucking amazing. Their EP is pretty sweet too.

Listen.

http://www.myspace.com/throneofazathoth
That is one pissed off looking goat. I fellate goats when i'm drunk, so this ended up perfectly.

As for Azathoth...They are pretty hard for my sensitive ears to get accustomed too, but I think i'll recover. AND LISTEN TO MORE AZATHOTH
Quote by Pernell
you are my new best friend, dude

for the rest of you, ignorance may be bliss, but knowing Azathoth is ECSTASY

I swear, we had this exact conversation like 2 months ago in the glory days of Bus Stance.

'Cuz I mentioned I love the sporadic use of vocal styles.
Philosophy > Life
Mmmmm this is sweet, thrashier then i expected. Very well done!
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Quote by MoogleRancha
I swear, we had this exact conversation like 2 months ago in the glory days of Bus Stance.

'Cuz I mentioned I love the sporadic use of vocal styles.

Yeah dude. Sounds even crazier live. Fvckin deep beasty sh!t mixed with black metal shrieks, and everything in between.

yeah i think i remember chatting about this with you before
Last edited by Pernell at Oct 29, 2009,
trey Azathoth?
Matthew 5:5 - "Blessed are the meek: for they shall Beherit the earth."
Quote by Penisaur
trey Azathoth?

no, but..somewhat as awesome
Quote by MoogleRancha

I can only imagine 'em live...

They're local to you too, right?

well they were when i was livin in fresno. Much love for those guys. Livin in Portland is so...impersonal with regards to local bands. Azathoth WAS the band to see in Fresno, here in Portland, theres like 50 million shitty bands..i dunno. The luster of that one good band is lost.