I have had this Jackson Kelly KE3 for a while now. I bought it a few years ago when I was young and into pointy guitars and I thought it was the coolest thing. It has been a awesome guitar for the time I have had it, plays amazing, sounds great, looks cool, but I think there are better things I could get. I am thinking about selling it and getting a different guitar for a change. How much could I sell this guitar for. It is a Jackson Kelly KE3, Duncan JB TB4 in the bridge position, Duncan Jazz SH2N in the neck. Only has one little tiny ding on the headstock. Otherwise, the condition is perfect. I got the guitar set up after I bought it, the neck is now incredibly fast, low action, plays great. How much do you guys think I could sell this for? Im hoping that I could sell and use the money to get a Schecter or something. Even paying $100 for an upgrade wouldnt be that bad. How much could I sell this for???

Thank you
Not sure how much you could get for it, but i'd try a schecter before going for it. While their specs are all great, their necks aren't IMO, Jackson and Ibanez guitars tend to have much thinner, faster necks.

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by Zoso1994
Not sure how much you could get for it, but i'd try a schecter before going for it. While their specs are all great, their necks aren't IMO, Jackson and Ibanez guitars tend to have much thinner, faster necks.

I have definitely tried a Schecter, I loved it. And im not necessarily saying I will go Schecter, I would obviously try LOTS of guitars before I come to a conclusion.
Quote by a7xplayer
I have definitely tried a Schecter, I loved it. And im not necessarily saying I will go Schecter, I would obviously try LOTS of guitars before I come to a conclusion.

That's good, just wanted to warn you on the different neck feel.

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

you are never going to get morw than 1/3-1/2 of what you paid on used stuff unless it`s a collectable