hey there pit

my band Pariah's Plea has an awesome opportunity to play with Emarosa on Nov 20th for their homecoming show. We're from Lexington too. Some of the slots are already booked up but the remaining slots are being filled by a votes count, whoever gets the most gets the slot. All you have to do is follow the link and write on the wall that you want Pariah's Plea to play.

Here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=188102603967

Also if you want to check our page out our link is in my sig...our EP is being mastered now so we should have music soon if you decide to add us.

Thanks in advance guys and gals
Voted for another band.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
My sig covers these topics so well.
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
Quote by Thespade22
I'd vote for your band if they didn't sound like every other teenage "metal" band.

Funny considering none of us are teenagers and a lot of our influences are death metal.
So an adult death metal band that sounds like a teenage metal band.
Last edited by Jayjayobrien at Oct 26, 2009,
Quote by Jayjayobrien
So adult death metal band that sounds like a teenage metal band.

Fair enough I guess lol...I didn't pick the name, the name we almost went with was A Cannibal's Wet Dream
How do you guys know how his band sounds like if they have no music or videos posted.
Quote by darkcheef
How do you guys know how his band sounds like if they have no music or videos posted.

We have videos, they're just terrible quality...plus we got screwed over by a studio and had to count our losses and save up money to record at a different place...Like I said our EP is being mastered now.