Does anybody know where I can find Reason 4.0 software from a torrent site with a good rep for a mac.And is downloading torrents in a mac different then on a pc?Which downloader should I use? I just bought one and am just getting started so any advice is appreciated.

Thanks
Last edited by MW516 at Oct 26, 2009,
Quote by MW516
legit torrent

What's one of those?
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
I am aware but 500 dollars is ridiculously expensive.I would buy it if I could afford it.
like I download it but after 20 mins it still reads ETA then an infinitely sign.Do I just have to wait for it to begin?
Quote by MW516
I am aware but 500 dollars is ridiculously expensive.I would buy it if I could afford it.

Oh that makes it ok.

I just stole a Rolex, but it's ok, I would have bought it if I could afford it!
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Torrents aren't illegal... Stop spreading lies.

Downing music/software that costs money without paying for it, yes thats illegal but torrents are not just used for downloading illegal music, there are many legal applications to using torrents.
Gear
Jackson Dinky DKMGT Transparent Black
Quote by Copilot911
Torrents aren't illegal... Stop spreading lies.

Downing music/software that costs money without paying for it, yes thats illegal but torrents are not just used for downloading illegal music, there are many legal applications to using torrents.

pretty sure everyone is aware of that, but are you just trying to be a smart ass or have you noticed what TS wanted

what category would you place that in

Legal
Illegal
Quote by Martindecorum
pretty sure everyone is aware of that, but are you just trying to be a smart ass or have you noticed what TS wanted

what category would you place that in

Legal
Illegal

Maybe I should have quoted the 3rd post because that is what I was replying to.
Gear
Jackson Dinky DKMGT Transparent Black
Quote by RocknRollRay
You wouldn't download A CAR???

**** you i would if i could.