I'm note proficient on the topic, but I would appreciate that some veteran players do the FAQs and guides.

Basically, a Relationship Thread, but on pickups.

Tell me if is done, searched but none.
Or I'll let some one else do it.
so you made a thread about a guide to which pickups should go in which guitar to suit which genre, but you have no idea about this stuff
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Quote by Koshman32
so you made a thread about a guide to which pickups should go in which guitar to suit which genre, but you have no idea about this stuff

I know i deserve a FAIL, but I'm hoping some good people will come and post their knowledge so they enlighten people, including myself.
Basically just make her laugh, that's usually a good start. Find out what she's into, insult that, then do something nice for her. Keep em guessing really... wait....

wait, you mean pups?
I know they have a guide, but you should ask CorduroyEW for his help with it, he knows a lot about pickups.

Also, is this like a pickup guide about companies and what genre the pickup is best used for and all that?
Quote by gregs1020
Basically just make her laugh, that's usually a good start. Find out what she's into, insult that, then do something nice for her. Keep em guessing really... wait....

wait, you mean pups?

I usually get slapped or get a drink thrown into my face, what am I doing wrong? Or should I go back to does this smell like chloroform pickup line?
Quote by gregs1020

wait, you mean pups?

I don't think he meant dogs either. When I first opened the thread I was prepared to write a buyers guide on the '09 Pick-Up Trucks
Quote by azn_guitarist25
I usually get slapped or get a drink thrown into my face, what am I doing wrong? Or should I go back to does this smell like chloroform pickup line?

That's a good one.

ME: Nice shirt.
HER: Thanks...
ME: Yea it's cool what their doing with old drapes these days.
HER: *if looks could kill*
ME: Nah, it's nice, want a shot?

Only tried that one once, but it worked.

Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
I don't think he meant dogs either. When I first opened the thread I was prepared to write a buyers guide on the '09 Pick-Up Trucks

the F150 or Titan for me thanks.

the chevy and dodge offerings are pretty dank imo.
Last edited by gregs1020 at Oct 26, 2009,
Quote by gregs1020
the F150 or Titan for me thanks.

the chevy and dodge offerings are pretty dank imo.

The only thing the dodge offers is the big ol' hemi. and the new chevy trucks are just junk.

F150 all the way
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Quote by Koshman32
The only thing the dodge offers is the big ol' hemi. and the new chevy trucks are just junk.

F150 all the way

Toyota Tacoma
Quote by irishstang_87
Toyota Tacoma

that is a nice truck. but if you're gonna go import - i'd have a tough time not buying a titan. admittedly, I'm a huge nissan fanboi.
Quote by irishstang_87
Toyota Tacoma

yeeaaah i second that

<<coming from a biased toyota dealer>>
Peavey JSX 120 Half Stack
Mockingbird Evil Edge SE
Mockingbird Special(White)

Set sail to sea but pulled off course by the light of golden treasure --Hetfield, the Unforgiven Pirate

So I dub Thee Unforgiven Three! -How it should have been