title says it all... im not sure why though. ive had it since late july/early august and its worked perfectly, i played through it today for a while just like i do everyday and it was fine. i turned it off left it alone for a while, come back and went to switch it on and nothing... the tubes dont glow anymore the led wont light up... but a quiet hum emanates from the speakers. not sure what it could be.
Guitars:
Gretsch Electromatic Pro Jet w/bigsby

Effects:
Boss tuner
Danelectro Wasabi Overdrive
Proco Rat 2
EH Russian Big Muff Pi
VooDoo Labs Tremolo
EB Volume Pedal Jr
Line6 DL4

Amps:
Hot Rod Deville 410+orange ppc212ob
^well, there is a hum so there is some life in there somewhere. Actually kinda weird. No tubes are lit and the LED power light is not lit but there is a hum from the speaker.

Sounds like a ghost.

Boo!

Sorry, not a good time for jokes. I wonder if the hum is just interference or your pickups or something. What happens when you unplug your guitar, take it to a different outlet and crank it up?
i'd also say the fuse is blown. the tiny amount of noise you hear is probably a small amount of energy managing to jump through. not enough to light up the tubes though.

When i blew my fuse it took out a preamp tube with it, so if it still doesn't really work right try getting a tube or two and switching them out after you replace the fuse.
dean edge one 5 string
Schecter studio-4
Samick fairlane-6
Ibanez sb900
Ibanez btb775
Fender p bass special deluxe

Dean Del Sol
Ibanez prestige rg2610

Peavey TKO 65
Peavey vb-2
Quote by the_perdestrian
listen to revelation, for he is wise in the way of bass-fu