title says it all... im not sure why though. ive had it since late july/early august and its worked perfectly, i played through it today for a while just like i do everyday and it was fine. i turned it off left it alone for a while, come back and went to switch it on and nothing... the tubes dont glow anymore the led wont light up... but a quiet hum emanates from the speakers. not sure what it could be.
Guitars:
Gretsch Electromatic Pro Jet w/bigsby

Effects:
Boss tuner
Danelectro Wasabi Overdrive
Proco Rat 2
EH Russian Big Muff Pi
VooDoo Labs Tremolo
EB Volume Pedal Jr
Line6 DL4

Amps:
Hot Rod Deville 410+orange ppc212ob
It won't turn on so I'm guessing it is a blown fuse and hope that that is the only problem. I'm sure it is under warranty so contact Vox and ask them what you can do under warranty without negating your warranty.
^well, there is a hum so there is some life in there somewhere. Actually kinda weird. No tubes are lit and the LED power light is not lit but there is a hum from the speaker.

Sounds like a ghost.

Boo!

Sorry, not a good time for jokes. I wonder if the hum is just interference or your pickups or something. What happens when you unplug your guitar, take it to a different outlet and crank it up?
i'd also say the fuse is blown. the tiny amount of noise you hear is probably a small amount of energy managing to jump through. not enough to light up the tubes though.

When i blew my fuse it took out a preamp tube with it, so if it still doesn't really work right try getting a tube or two and switching them out after you replace the fuse.
dean edge one 5 string
Schecter studio-4
Samick fairlane-6
Ibanez sb900
Ibanez btb775
Fender p bass special deluxe

Dean Del Sol
Ibanez prestige rg2610

Peavey TKO 65
Peavey vb-2
Quote by the_perdestrian
listen to revelation, for he is wise in the way of bass-fu