anybody know of any instrument manufacturer that sells basses with tremolo systems placed on them?
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

I can't think of the brand off-hand, but there is a brand that sells whammies for bass that don't require routing. I don't know any specific brands that have basses come with them, but they aren't too common out there.
Hipshot makes a bass tremolo you could retrofit on a bass, but yeah, good luck on finding a bass thats manufactured with one stock
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
You can custom order an ESP with one, but it will cost you an arm and a leg.
Quote by Casketcreep
There are none that come as standard.
You have to buy the bridge separate.
I have a Kahler on my GSR200, well worth getting.

Kahler's the one I was thinking of, worth buying if you really want a whammy.
http://basstremfanatics.forumotion.net/forum.htm

JOIN US!

But ya, get a Kahler. Very nice and only require top routing, so it doesn't mess with your tone. In fact, they're pretty heavy, so if anything they usually improve your tone.
Quote by C0_0kie
guitar solo - "meh, every song got one"
bass solo - "OMGZ0R U IS PRO MENZ"

Quote by lucertia.
fapfapfapfapfapfap

burgerburgerburgerburger

Quote by DeAd-RiP
Sir I would like to sex your bass.
I came in to recommend the Kahler, and I saw that everyone is doing that so +1 to everyone recommending the Kahler
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Carvin had trems available on their basses several years ago...you can probably still find a used one.
Nope, no sig here.
i know the warwick store has them and i think they can put it on a custom bass for you
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Quote by moody git
i know the warwick store has them and i think they can put it on a custom bass for you

and we know how prohibatively expensive those basses tend to be xD.
Guitar Gear
Guitar: Ibanez GRG140 (black)
Amp:Peavey Vypyr 75

Bass Gear
Bass: Fender P-bass MIM,Peavey Millenium 5 BXP (x2),Epiphone Thunderbird
Amp:Ampeg PF500 w PF210 cab
Pedals: ODB-3,Big Muff.
Washburn made a cheap bass not long ago with a whammy on it. I believe it was the Bantam series. They weren't very expensive. Never got a chance to play one though, so no idea about the quality.