Ok So I went logged on my youtube about 15 minutes ago to see if I had any new vids from my subscriptions. I noticed that there were a bunch of Metallica videos in my subscription box, and I had forgotten that about a year ago I subscribed to MetallicaTV on Youtube. So I said, what the hell. I clicked on the Sad But True vid because I haven't seen it in ages, and I felt like watching it again. But then it said "This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions." THE ****? Did it seriously just say that Metallica has copyright issues with their own videos being on their official youtube channel? So I figured that it must have soemthing to do with Lars. Btw these vids were uploaded approx. 1 hour ago.

tl;dr: Metallica's videos will not work on their own official channel due to copyright issues. Does this have LARS written all over it or what?
No, it has nothing to do with Metallica.

Oh, and Lars doesn't care anymore. On Death Magnetic's leak, he said:

Quote by Lars Ulrich
Listen, we're ten days from release. I mean, from here, we're golden. If this thing leaks all over the world today or tomorrow, happy days. Happy days. Trust me. Ten days out and it hasn't quote-unquote fallen off the truck yet? Everybody's happy. It's 2008 and it's part of how it is these days, so it's fine. We're happy
Last edited by Alex Vik at Oct 26, 2009,
wouldn't be surprised.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Its the gayness that is youtube. or what youtube has become more of.
Rofl?

Lol Cross. The Power of LOL Compels you!
You should be banned for being an absolute moron.
Day after day, love turns gray. Like the skin on a dying man.

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

PSN: Allshalperish
Steam ID: Fiesal

Check out my band!
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
"shower of cunts" has to be the best thing I've read in a while.

awesomest insult ever.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Omg shower of cunts, that is the greatest thing in history.
Day after day, love turns gray. Like the skin on a dying man.

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

PSN: Allshalperish
Steam ID: Fiesal

Check out my band!
Quote by Alex Vik
*Lars Quote*

The fact that it says "Originally posted by Lars Ulrich" is probably the funniest thing in the thread so far.
Quote by Alex Vik
No, it has nothing to do with Metallica.

Oh, and Lars doesn't care anymore. On Death Magnetic's leak, he said:

you can tell he seems irritated by the amount of times he says the word "happy."
Sent from my iPad.