I've read mixed reviews about these. Are they be avoided? Some people said that they don't hold tuning stability well. Assuming I don't change tunings often or dramatically, how do these hold up to frequent use?
I have one my guitar, I rarely use it. But when I do use it My guitar wont get out of tune, maybe just slightly, but it holds up great, havent had a problem with tuning stability on it yet
Panties 'round your knees
With your ass in debris
Doin' dat grind with a push and squeeze
Tied up, tied down, up against the wall
Be my rubbermade baby
An' we can do it all

My way - your way
Anything goes tonight
Not all licenced floyd rose bridges are bad. Stuff like the Ibanez Edge pro, or the lo pro edge or the edge as well as the schaller and gotoh bridges are pretty much the same quality as the OFR. Although some cheap licenced floyd rose (rhythm in jump anyone?) are pretty horendous and come included with shit guitars for a reason.
Quote by azn_guitarist25
Not all licenced floyd rose bridges are bad. Stuff like the Ibanez Edge pro, or the lo pro edge or the edge as well as the schaller and gotoh bridges are pretty much the same quality as the OFR. Although some cheap licenced floyd rose (rhythm in jump anyone?) are pretty horendous and come included with shit guitars for a reason.

Dancing close to you.

I've rocked out on some wicked LFR's. The Edge on my RG550 is 20 years old and still works great.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
Quote by azn_guitarist25

+1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?