Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: I am selling/trading my second RG7321, it is almost a year old now, but it has been well taken care of. There are no marks, dings, nicks, ticks, or noticeable scratches on the guitar. There is only 1 missing screw on the truss rod cover (1 missing out of the 3) I needed it for my Hellraiser Cover. Lol

This 7321's fretting is really nice compared to the other ones, I made the guy at Sam Ash pull out 8 different 7321's so I can pick the best one they had. The grain in the rosewood fret board shines very nicely with the lemon oil I cleaned it with. It took me a while to get the fretboard looking the way it should.

Modifications (if any): I have installed a Blaze neck, and a Evo 7 in the bridge (I went through almost EVERY Dimarzio pickup configuration, getting the best set for this particular guitar) and added a capacitor on the volume pot for smoother volume swells. Upgraded the tuners from the crappy Ibanez ones, to the planet waves auto trim locking tuners, and set the entire guitar up to play like a real guitar, not a block of wood with strings on it.

This is how much I paid for everything last year.

Guitar: $400
Blaze Neck: $80
Evo7: $80
Planet Wave Auto Trim Tuners (Metal Locking mechanism ones I believe, not the plastic ones?): $80

Everything was put in professionally, so there are no hiccups in installation, and the old holes for the Ibanez pickups are filled with tooth picks, wood filler, and sanded down.

Accessories (hardshell case etc): Brand New Gig Bag
Location (City,State or City,Country): Deltona, Florida
Contact Info (No Phone #s): Email: Blacknovembre@live.com, Posting here, Private message?
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): BlackNovembre on eBay.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): I am only selling this cause I need money for a car to get back and forth to work, and college. But if someone is interested in doing a trade for any of the guitars listed below, I might put off the whole car thing... >: D
Lets start this at $450 SHIPPED OBO. I am also willing to do trades, and even throw some money on top if needed.

Guitars I am interested in:
Ibanez RG7620
Ibanez RG7420
Ibanez RG1527
Ibanez S7320
Agile 7 Strings- I WOULD LOVE to trade for one
Agile 8 Strings- Same for this guitar as well. Lol

Pictures: Here are the pictures of the guitar.

The fretboard looks much darker, and more detailed in person. In the pictures, I did my best to show the scratches, and any dings.

Thanks,

-Corey
im not interested in a new guitar, but i'd just like to give you props on that fretboard looks spic and ****ing span.
PAH!
Quote by t.ev
im not interested in a new guitar, but i'd just like to give you props on that fretboard looks spic and ****ing span.

Thanks. I clean my fret boards every restringing, feels good man.