NPD + finished my final HSC exam (music theory, which I dominated) today!

Analogman Beano Boost (CV7003 transistor)

Last edited by tombo32 at Oct 27, 2009,
Hnpd
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab
HNPD
Quote by GrisKy

clips?

Possibly. Just I've got a horrible mic and my Laney is upstairs/computer is downstairs.

Next purchase will be either an RMC Picture wah or an Analogman Sun Face.
it's cool man, i've heard 'em before, but i would really like to hear it coupled with that keeley ts! i'll bet that duo is amazing! you have very good taste in fx/gear in general. i think i could kinda' imagine your tone without ever hearing you.
Thanks man. I've been on a quest to overhaul my rig the past year. Still got a little bit to go. Actually, it probably will never stop haha.

I'm waiting find a sunburst Eric Johnson Strat to buy. Next year I'll probably get another amp. Maybe a small class A combo or a Dumble clone of some sort.
badass
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Nice man. My girlfriend's dad has an Analogman dual compressor that I really want to borrow. It sounded GODLY through his Mesa Lonestar. I could only imagine that it's going to sound awesome through my F-50.

HNPD.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Good stuff, HNPD!
Ibanez JEM 555 > Line 6 POD XT Live > Behringer MS16 Monitor Speakers

"Asked us if we were happy, we said we didn't know...
Took us by the hands and up we go..."

Italians do it better.