Page 1 of 2
...that what you download using torrents is actually double on your monthly download allowance"

Is this the truth????? I read it somewhere...

No wonder my net's constantly fucked.

Anyway, focus: what have you recently discovered that turned your perceptions of a certain something up-side-down?
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
I have no idea.

What IS our monthly downloading allowance anyway?
DeVillains!
I recently discovered that the Bonless Banquet for one at KFC is better value than the Large Popcorn Chicken meal.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
I recently started using torrents and my internet has been slow as hell

I recently discovered that I'M FUCKING BADASS.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Ylasto
I have no idea.

What IS our monthly downloading allowance anyway?

It depends on ISP obviously. Mine is 20GB
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

Quote by KTFM
I recently discovered that Bob Dylan thought that Jimi Hendrix's version of all along the watchtower was better than the original.

ha.
-no sig-
Quote by JackalUK
I recently discovered you have a very crappy and low data cap.

I'm in Australia and I live with my parents - what can I do?

Quote by CoreysMonster
HOW IS INTERNET FORMED

HOW DOWNLOAD CHANGE ALLOWANCE??

k

they need find way instain mother
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by SlipknotRule93
they need find way instain mother

who kill their internetz
edgy meems only friendo :^)
I recently discovered that the program on TV at the moment really sucks
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
i just discovered i had no class today while i woke up at 7
Quote by MHDrunk
It depends on ISP obviously. Mine is 20GB

That sucks O.o

What speed and how much are you paying?
Unless they're including the fact that you're going to seed said torrent.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Recently I discovered that the guy who looks a bit like James Nesbitt but isn't, was Keyser Soze all along.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by luv090909
That sucks O.o

What speed and how much are you paying?

150kb/s it DLs at, and I think $50 (Aus) per month

Quote by MHDrunk

I get 120 at night, 60 in the day and I pay 1000INR which is 20USD for Unlimited.

And this is the best offer I had, might switch to 2mbitsps (250ish download during day) 100GB limit next month. (1600INR, 30USD)

I thought we had it bad
hey TS i think australia is quite possibly one of the only few places on earth where there is such a thing as a monthly download allowance, hence majority of people here don't know what the fck you are talking about, or care.
Quote by Horebane
hey TS i think australia is quite possibly one of the only few places on earth where there is such a thing as a monthly download allowance, hence majority of people here don't know what the fck you are talking about, or care.

Hey Horebane, it's evening in Australia atm, and most of America are asleep or just waking up. So, one might predict more Australians would be on at the moment.

Quote by MHDrunk
Hey Horebane, it's evening in Australia atm, and most of America are asleep or just waking up. So, one might predict more Australians would be on at the moment.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Unless they're including the fact that you're going to seed said torrent.

Probably, yes.

Well that's a bummer anyway. I've got unlimited GB and download at about 5 MB/s. You aussies sure got the brown end of the internet stick.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Probably, yes.

Well that's a bummer anyway. I've got unlimited GB and download at about 5 MB/s. You aussies sure got the brown end of the internet stick.

Thats because youre Kensai

How much are you paying though?
it can if you dont limit the upload speed otherwise youre uploading heaps which counts towards ur cap
Quote by bloodshed344
i dunno man i'm pretty sure kevin spacey is keyser soze...

Probably, I don't know who he was, I just remember him looking a bit like James Nesbitt.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
I remember the times when I had to watch for internet limits, but recently moved to Austria, UNLIMITED down- and upload amount, hell yeah! I think I somehow downloaded almost 150gb this month, And internet isn't at all slower.
████████
████████
████████
Last edited by Skywalker007 at Oct 28, 2009,
Quote by MHDrunk

That's terrible. Switch to TPG where you get thrice the amount of downloads at thrice the speed at the exact same price.
щ(゚Д゚щ
Quote by Kensai
Probably, yes.

Wtf is the internet?

I have Wi-Fi.

Where do I get it?
Quote by Kensai
Probably, yes.

Aye, sucks to be Aussies paying for internet. I have unlimited download at 15 Mb/s, although I'm a little sketchy as to how accurate that is.
Quote by qazzy
it can if you dont limit the upload speed otherwise youre uploading heaps which counts towards ur cap

Thanks. I was never sure of this. But I don't think it matters much because I am a cunt and never upload anything anyway.

Quote by CaptainRon
This is just an all time low for the pit.

???

Quote by BukkakeBear
That's terrible. Switch to TPG where you get thrice the amount of downloads at thrice the speed at the exact same price.

Yeah. When I suggested to my parents that we switch from a 10GB per month at 25kb/s for $50 to the TPG plan you described, they opted instead to pay an extra $20 per month to get the Telstra plan I described (yeah, I made a mistake before, it is $70 not $50). It's something to do with all the mobile phone and home phone plans tying in with the internet, but I still can't see how the TPG plan wouldn't be more beneficial... especially since I offered to pay for the whole thing.

yeah it automaticaly uploads what u have downloaded of the torrent ur downloading.
Quote by qazzy
yeah it automaticaly uploads what u have downloaded of the torrent ur downloading.

There's only one site I actually do that for

Page 1 of 2