hi EG just wana run a quick question by you guys my amp has 2 inputs hi gain and low gain now I know that you can use both at once ( i tryed it for a second) but I wana know if doing this can damage the amp
My Gear
Cort EVL X4
Jackson RR3 Cobalt Blue
Peavey Bandit 112
Living stone distortion pedal
Digitech RP250
I have the same amp as you (Bandit 112) when you plug in both the inputs, they both switch into Low gain imputs. i also use both imputs from time to time, so it should be safe
Gear

Guitar :
Supreme Black Devil (LP copy)
Jackson RR3
Levin Lg-4 Acoustic
Amp
Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

Effects
TL-2 Metal Distortion - Hardwire
Crybaby GCB-95 - Dunlop
It works but if they're both going to the same speaker then it's not going to sound very great. One guitar's sound will lapse over the other guitar's sound. What you'll want to do is take it to an external cab so that each guitar is going to one speaker, but I'm not sure if the amp would support stereo.
Quote by RogueEvo
Did anybody else think "2 girls 1 cup?"

Yes.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Quote by harshak
I have the same amp as you (Bandit 112) when you plug in both the inputs, they both switch into Low gain imputs. i also use both imputs from time to time, so it should be safe

...*twitchy eye* stop saying 'imput'...

i don't think you can damage anything by using both inputs, but it won't sound good since you are effectively feeding 2 signals into the same preamp, so they are going to mush together and make a whole lot of mud. As a matter of fact one of my amps doesn't even work like this - (it's not a bass amp but) i was trying to run the stereo output from my bass into it with the neck pickup into the low gain input and the bridge into the high-gain (because the bridge pickup has weak output) but it just didn't work at all until i unplugged one or the other of the cables from the amp.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.