Hey all
I'm getting a new cellphone that will be under guarantee for a short time only so I'm trying to figure out what's the best way to go about prolonging it's battery life.
Should I recharge it often (even when it's half-charged) or just when the battery is almost drained? I know there's a difference, such as in laptops, but I'm not sure what to do.
ॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐॐ
Quote by dannyisokay
It's our little online utopia where we smoke with folks from the far corners of the world and say things like "I'm high, heheehehe."

Quote by Ed Hunter

Thoughts about new naked airport scanner?

^
Quote by nightraven
brb applying for job at airport

Just charge it when you need to... can't make THAT much of a difference.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
batteries have a limited amount of times the cells can be recharged, only recharge when needed.
NEVER charge repeatedly but rather when you're completely out. I know it might be inconvenient at times but by doing such your battery wouldn't die out quickly.
My Spanish Hearts
doesnt matter when u have an iphone.. with one of those ur having ur fone on charge everynight -.-
Quote by srq89
yeah easily, I took on one of my uncles who's suppose to be the strongest in the family and has the hottest wife. Tamed him like my bitch and then wacked off afterward thinking about his wife.

All in all, a very productive day.