Seriously man?

Mortal Win are awesome, but An Abscence Of Faith was just... Ewww.

Do yourself a favour and get hold of Mayhemic Destruction and Face Of Despair.
Didn't like that song you posted too much, despite some catchy yet generic riffs, but I decided to listen to their other stuff, which is pretty good, like this song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH68U-OdxRE&feature=related
Uncle Vernon, Uncle Vernon,
independent as a hog on ice,
He's a big shot down there at the slaughterhouse,
Plays accordion for Mr. Weiss
Quote by Vermintide
Seriously man?

Mortal Win are awesome, but An Abscence Of Faith was just... Ewww.

Do yourself a favour and get hold of Mayhemic Destruction and Face Of Despair.

I have a soft spot for generic, commercial thrash (not that Mortal Sin are or will ever be commercial)

I will listen to some of their 'better' stuff tomorrow (by which I mean later today, since it's almost 1 AM here)
Quote by Butt Rayge
I have a soft spot for generic, commercial thrash (not that Mortal Sin are or will ever be commercial)

I will listen to some of their 'better' stuff tomorrow (by which I mean later today, since it's almost 1 AM here)

My problem with An Absence Of Faith is that all the songs seem to build up with awesome intros, but then after the first 30 seconds or so descend into utterly boring groove wankery. There are some really good licks buried amongst the awfulness, it' a shame.
Much better stuff to come out of Oz than these guys, as far as thrash goes...not the worst band ever though.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.