Would you give them to me if i paid shipping? I blew a tube and now only one works and i can only hear a faint noise coming out. I'm dirt poor otherwise I would just buy them

Dunno if it's against the rules to post this here or something, but I don't think so.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Congrats dude. I kinda want a BJ too 'cause I like them so much. I'll check your clipz later.

I can't use a single tube, they need to be matched or it wont work. a pair of 6l6 runs about $40 average. I looked, man.,,
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Congrats dude. I kinda want a BJ too 'cause I like them so much. I'll check your clipz later.

I just looked on tubedepot, and theres a pair for $30. Thats like, £20? Go wash some cars or something :P
Poor people don't have tube amps.

Sell some lemonade or whatever.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Mow lawns, wash cars, sell your old pokemon cards...

Good tubes are worth buying.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Anyone have a Diezel they don't want/ can't use? They're kind of heavy so I'd be willing to split shipping.

Injected - if I had a spare pair I just give them to you simply for sigging me

What I would do for now is contract Doug at dougstubes.com and tell him your situation. He might be able to sell you 1 that would have a bias reading close enough to match your other one in your Blues Jr. For now. Not a long term solution and not at all what I would normally recommend.
Quote by BobDetroit
Anyone have a Diezel they don't want/ can't use? They're kind of heavy so I'd be willing to split shipping.

should be sig'ed!

ESP EC-1000 *Vintage Black*
Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
Quote by gregs1020
Mow lawns, wash cars, sell your old pokemon cards...

Good tubes are worth buying.

I know.. but I won't have money til people start asking me to fix their computers on craigslist again. Business is slow..

When I have money i'd just buy winged =c='s or something but for now i just want to play

Quote by JesusCrisp
Poor people don't have tube amps.

Sell some lemonade or whatever.

I saved up for maybe a year or more to buy my amp and i still only have a $100 ibanez
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

I have a good EHX 6L6 lying around but I'm not sure you want to put unmatched tubes in there
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by Rutch
I might.

I will check tonight.

But this isn't for a Blues Jr., is it?!

That's el84.

What amp is this for?

thank you! it's for a mesa dc-5, they run on 6l6...

Quote by forsaknazrael
Yeah, I mean, I'd give these ones to you for half price, I don't really use them. But that's as cheap as I think I could let them go for. Barely any hours on them - changed em out for KT77's.

i would love to buy them from you man.. but i cant. its gonna be hard coming up with shipping money as it is to get some free.. hey also i see youre in san diego, i'm in chula vista! . Also, on craigslist, someone is selling a pair of JJ 6l6's (new, i think) for $30. but I don't have $30.. nor can I drive all the way to La Mesa

Quote by Bostonrocks
I have a good EHX 6L6 lying around but I'm not sure you want to put unmatched tubes in there

You're not supposed to do that right? i dont want to mess any part of my amp up..
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

Last edited by injected at Oct 27, 2009,
Do you not have a baby or wife to sell or something?
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab
^I may have been joking...
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab
of course
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

Quote by forsaknazrael
Oh really? My best friend lives in CV.

you should come to my band's shows.

**** JJ's, Winged C's are better.
see if you can make the money, i'll deliver.

injected - that is a great offer if I just read that right. When I was 15, just getting ready to turn 16 I had two job offers. One for KFC and one for Pizza Hut. Obviously, I went for the latter. I'm sure you can drum up something or give forsaknazrael something else as collateral until you can pay him back. Congrats on your Craigslist PC fix it work - that is very industrious of you. Beef up your listing or post it in multiple places on Clist. (Ok, I'll stay out of this now - just wanted to say that forsaknazrael is a very trustworthy and stand up guy!)
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

injected - that is a great offer if I just read that right. When I was 15, just getting ready to turn 16 I had two job offers. One for KFC and one for Pizza Hut. Obviously, I went for the latter. I'm sure you can drum up something or give forsaknazrael something else as collateral until you can pay him back. Congrats on your Craigslist PC fix it work - that is very industrious of you. Beef up your listing or post it in multiple places on Clist. (Ok, I'll stay out of this now - just wanted to say that forsaknazrael is a very trustworthy and stand up guy!)

Yeah, John rocks
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

Don't post on my turf, I do the same thing

Otherwise, I'll install Himachi on your clients PC's and remotely fix their issues for $10 less than what you charge Joking...

Edit: If business is running slow, or you customers just won't come to you, tell them to get a quote from Geek Squad. Every single person I tell this calls me back within that day wanting my services. Works everytime!
Last edited by MetalHead916 at Oct 27, 2009,