I need a new Strap because mine is too long and my local music store just has some long stupid emo-straps. I need one which can get from short to normal to long...
My guitar looks like this one just with rosewood neck, so i want something Black or Brown.... Old school lookin..... Budget...around 20 to 40€
Last edited by PapaSchumpf at Oct 27, 2009,
dude seriously, google. It is your friend. Ebay is also your friend.
Quote by xxdarrenxx

You know music is like 100% sound right?

Affordable prices on Logo designs and band merch. PM me for details.

Obligatory band link \/
www.myspace.com/resetred
what do you mean by short to normal to long? I really like the one I got from dangleberry music, which is based in the UK, but I think they'd probably ship to germany. it's well under budget, as long as the postage isn't extortionate.

http://www.dangleberrymusic.co.uk/p-33-dbm-leather-guitar-strap-black-grained-strap-up-to-133m-for-electric-acoustic-bass-guitar.aspx

i got this one, but they have a wide range of different colours etc.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?