We are normally at 36-42 °C where I live, and the temperature finally started dropping down. I woke up this morning and it was really windy at 18 °C.

Is it cold in these months where you live? I believe it's like summer for aussies, correct me if I'm wrong.

by the way, I hate how the weather has changed so much for the past years. I remember that when I was a kid, there were plenty of COLD days in this area, and the minimum temperature we are expecting on winter now is just as low as 50-60 °F.
Fender Jaguar -> Polytune -> Diamond Compressor -> Timmy -> OCD -> Big Muff -> Line 6 M9 -> Sonomatic Cheddar -> Spark boost -> Fender BDRI
Last edited by Svennz at Oct 27, 2009,
Yeah it's starting to go cold, but it's not very cold yet. Apparently it's about 15 degrees right now.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Yeah it's pretty cold for Southern US. 50's-60's. I know it's in like the 20's-40's in Illinois so it's definitely cold for this time of year.

Maybe SC will actually get some snow this year!
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Slowly starting to cool down. I can't wait for it to be full blown winter. I hate driving in it...but my allergies don't give me hell in the winter.
Quote by andrew12398
Yeah it's pretty cold for Southern US. 50's-60's. I know it's in like the 20's-40's in Illinois so it's definitely cold for this time of year.

and thatll mean NC will get sum too! time to break out the carhartt and the snowboots!!
Quote by mullet1337
Holy ****. **** you. You ****ing ****.
The temperature has been pretty nice. Around high 60's and low 70's Fahrenheit.
It's around 80 today though. :-/
Last edited by Masamune at Oct 27, 2009,
I have lived in Hawaii for the past 3 1/2 years and just recently moved to Atlanta Georgia....
I absolutely love cold weather and the only seasons in Hawaii were: Rain and No Rain.
Here in Georgia it is starting to drop to the 30s/40s at night, and 50s/60s in the day!
I am loving it so much. Alot of rain though
It's 11°C in Glasgow right now and pouring of rain. Dreich would be the word to describe it.
St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006
It snowed about 2 weeks ago here in Minneapolis.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
87 in Orlando today.

God I hate this place.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
Quote by andrew12398

yea and maybe florida will go below 65
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
Over here it's 6c+.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Pissing it down in Hull at 12 degrees celsius.
Consider yourselves lucky. XD
Gear:

Ibanez SR700
Ibanez GSR200
Yamaha RGX 121Z

Peavey Tour series 450 Head + Peavey 410 TVX Cab
VOX ADVT15

Line 6: Guitarport
It's been down below freezing here a lot this month.

A weird front just blew in a warmed everything back up to a decent temperature, but I get the feeling that once November starts, the cold will kick in and the snow will come.
its currently -3 outside
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
It's 13°C here in Yorkshire,

this is quite good for this time of year tbh
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
below zero FTW! It's been in the negatives for the past few days..snowboarding is almost here
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"
Currently in work between meal times the galley/kitchen is hitting 58 degrees... Other work areas are around 32-38 during the day.

It's going to get hotter too... It's only for a couple of months and then we should start getting colder... Around Feb/March.

Knowledge is knowing a Tomato is a Fruit, Wisdom is not putting it in a Fruit Salad.
Smug Prick
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
It's in the 50s right now in Texas! I can't stand summer! Where I live there's 2 seasons, Hot and Not Hot. The months from November to February are so great and makes me want to go outside all the time. Nothing like taking a walk in some cool weather while listening to some music.
Michigan's been cold all summer. It hardly every broke 80F and it seemed to dip to the 50s too often. Right now it tends to be 50s at warmest but averaging around the low 40s. And it's always either overcast or rain. I haven't seen many nice Autumn days this year, it's hard to appreciate the colors of the leaves when it's always raining.

Quote by electr8r
It's in the 50s right now in Texas! I can't stand summer! Where I live there's 2 seasons, Hot and Not Hot. The months from November to February are so great and makes me want to go outside all the time. Nothing like taking a walk in some cool weather while listening to some music.

I think I want to move to Texas.
I'm always jealous of canadians and people in the north who can snowboard and stuff, I think I will move to another country in the future :P We NEVER get snow here.
Fender Jaguar -> Polytune -> Diamond Compressor -> Timmy -> OCD -> Big Muff -> Line 6 M9 -> Sonomatic Cheddar -> Spark boost -> Fender BDRI