my gf just bought me a visual sound H2O liquid chorus/echo pedal for my bday, and since it eats batteries, i will have to use a power supply with it. Does anyone know if it runs on the same type of supply as a boss pedal, if it is reverse polarity, or takes some other type? I use a goldyke power supply at the moment and it has several different connectors and i want to be sure before i use the wrong one and fry my pedal.

theres a picture of the power jack here


it says 9vdc + (some little sign) -

is the negative in the center of the sign?

I'm sure it would use the standard one...since they also make the one spot system and it uses standard, negative center BOSS-like plugs.

EDIT: if its like this, it should work. As long as the mA of the adapter is enough to power the pedal (should be)
Last edited by eyebanez333 at Oct 27, 2009,
Works the same. I have an H2O hooked up on a power supply with daisy chain cable to other pedals. 9V center negative.