hey whats up,
i love guitar been playing for 8 years and along with it have learned to pretty much love all forms of music. recently thou ive actually kinda grown a tad tired of listening to the same things so need help find other bands. ive been diggin the like techno/screem stuff like Attack Attack! Skylit drive or bands like that along with good bands instrumental wise with songs like Bramfatura by 3. so if you have any sugestion on any really really good bands or kinda unique cool sounding band plz post. i love everything so anythign will work but mainly harder/underground rock - metal and techno to =]
thanks!
try pearl jam or john frusciante, they really got me back into music when i had my "dry spell"
sounds good bro yea i like pearl jam thou have never heard of john frusciante so ill be sure to check it out
john frusciante for real. if you don't like 10 songs, listen to 10 more. he's versatile as ****.

now i wish I could get over MY dry spell...
fck.
hey guys have you heard the new band Black Tide,, they've been suggested to me,, and i love them now. They have really great catchy metal and thrash songs
"Sign your guitar? I'll sign your arse if you want me to!" - Herman Li, at a guitar clinic in Malaysia

Quote by mexiSt
john frusciante for real. if you don't like 10 songs, listen to 10 more. he's versatile as ****.

now i wish I could get over MY dry spell...

hellz yeah. but ease yourself in with his later stuff as his earlier music is a bit of an acquired taste

and i'm sure you'll get out of it man it just takes some time
My Bloody Valentine, The Mars Volta, The Fiery Furnaces, Soundgarden, also ZAPPA.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Last edited by soundgarden19 at Oct 27, 2009,
Opeth, Ne Obliviscaris (spelling?), Emperor, Arcturus

Also, TS, work on spelling and grammar.
Quote by Wretched_Spawn
IWhat he said.. and then some
ARCTURUS. In Lingua Mortua, Ordo Draconis, and Le Grand Guignol as well.
Last edited by Burning_Angel at Oct 28, 2009,
Dave Brubeck, Tera Melos, Dntel, Broken Social Scene, El Ten Eleven, Foxy Shazam!, Ra Ra Riot, etc.