Hey guise. Im up for watching some music documentary on this cold autumn night so what can you guys recommend? I recently saw "Dig" about the Brian Jonestown Massacre and the Dandy Warhols which i thoroughly enjoyed. Oh yea and when the hell is "It Might Get Loud" gonna be on the internet?

peace y'all
If you haven't seen them:
Metal A Headbangers Journey.
Global Metal.
Anvil: The Story Of Anvil.
Heavy Metal In Bagdad.
Heima: A Film by Sigur Ros
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Iron Maiden's Flight 666 is a good watch if your into metal
Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.
Tom petty and the heartbreakers have an awesome 6 Disc package you can buy which is amazing.

Also Pink FLoyd - Darkside of the moon (The making)
This is Spinal Tap

you could probably use a funny one with all the serious stuff.

yes i know it's fake but it kicks ass.

EDIT: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
"Control".

Its not really a documentary, but its a fantastic biopic about Ian Curtus.
the one on Def Leppard... saw it on VH1 and have been inspired for life... he drums with 1 ****ing arm!
RHCP documented the recording of Blood Sugar Sex Magic. Most of it's on Youtube. Worth checking out.
Quote by Xeus
Hey guise. Im up for watching some music documentary on this cold autumn night so what can you guys recommend? I recently saw "Dig" about the Brian Jonestown Massacre and the Dandy Warhols which i thoroughly enjoyed. Oh yea and when the hell is "It Might Get Loud" gonna be on the internet?

peace y'all

Was just about to suggest that one. You sir have good taste.

Controll or the story of new order are pretty good.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
I'm Not There- Bob Dylan.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.