Hi All,
I bought an American Muff about 3 months ago and it has been great but just last week if the sustain is past 11 o'clock I just get some nasty feedback noises. Before I could turn the sustatin up to 3 o'clock and it would be fine just some crazy sustain. Has anyone else ran across this?

Lank
My Gear:
Guitars: Vintage LP, Martin DX-1, Epi Viola Bass,
Amps: Marshall JMD501
Effects: Empty Set right now
Hmm dirty pots maybe?
*lust list*
Vox tone lab
Vox ac50
satchurator
satches time machine
vintage phase 90
Money towards this gear = $0.00

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Yeah I dreamt I was fighting Master Hand, but then I woke up to realize I was jackin' it in my sleep.
battery? are you using an adapter?
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

Using Industrial Energizers so it may have finally sucked out the energy. I'll swap it out this afternoon and see if I get some changes.

Lank
My Gear:
thats probably it. my muff sounds horrible when its low on energy. right now i cant even use it, since i have no dc adapter or 9 volts
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

Hi Guys,
I replaced the battery and the sustain is better, I can put it at about 12 o'clock and it sounds good but anything past it, bam, insta feedback. I'm wondering if it could be a dust issue and some servisol spray might fix the issue. Any other suggestions?

Lank
My Gear: