Poll: Which one should I get?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which one should I get?
64GB ipod touch
13 13%
Fender Standard Jazz Bass
89 87%
Voters: 102.
I'm debating about getting either a 64GB ipod touch OR a Fender Standard Jazz Bass.

what do you think?
w/o bass n drums, there wouldn't really be rock music.

Schecter is pronounced 'Shek-ter', right? I don't want to walk in and say, "Hey, can I try out that Sketcher?" and have the helper reply with "Wtf, we don't sell shoes!"
why not just get a cheap mp3 player AND the bass?

I've never understood the rage about ipods, they're just mp3 players, just get one for 20 bucks. 2 GB is enough for LOADS of music.

Or, even better, get one that you can use memory cards with, that way you have unlimited memory.
Quote by CoreysMonster

I've never understood the rage about ipods, they're just mp3 players, just get one for 20 bucks. 2 GB is enough for LOADS of music.

Or, even better, get one that you can use memory cards with, that way you have unlimited memory.

This.
64 is more than most people will need, thats about half the size of most laptops.
Ipod touch is the biggest waste of money on the market right now...
NOTHING tops a new instrument!
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
64 GB is HUUGEEE.... get the bass
Quote by PapaSchumpf
it has to be good. jonas brothers play the bigger version of it

Member of Les Paul Liberators...Click here if you have a Les Paul
Rate my songs... Here
This isn't tough. Get a bass.

EDIT: inb4 IBANEZ!!!
Last edited by KwikKopy at Oct 27, 2009,
You can get a great MP3 player for about £70, so get the bass, then buy an MP3 player
It depends how much music you have.
Right now I have 32.76 gigs of music on my iPod, so it's kinda important. But if you don't already have a good bass then-

**** it just buy the bass dammit.
The playground of the world
Get the Fender. iPod uses iTunes - which is the Devil reincarnated in software form.

And, as Corey said, you can pick up a cheap, older version of the Creative Zen. My brother has one. It's a block but always works. I bought a Samsung YP3 and it's great, but does f*ck up every now and then, unlike his, which cost about €50 for 60GB or something.
Play music. It's cooler and attracts chicks.

By listening to music you don't look as cool. But girls will always like guitarists better because they can manage more strings
I'd get the bass absolutely no question. Actually I'd get a guitar because I play guitar but you know what I mean.
Quote by Plus_the_Bear

Electric Wizard owns.

Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
electricwizard_ wins at common sense!!!

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this in your sig.
How about you get a cheap mp3 player AND the Bass?

Now that's what I call a win-win situation!
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

Quote by basser4ever123
I'm debating about getting either a 64GB ipod touch OR a Fender Standard Jazz Bass.

what do you think?

you will still have the bass years from now.
Quote by mullet1337
Holy ****. **** you. You ****ing ****.
Quote by footsteps7173
you will still have the bass years from now.

Unless if his GAS flairs up
Quote by CoreysMonster

This.
Cookie monster genocide my nation! HE MUST DIE MENS

Art is never finished it is only abandoned.

Real mitalhead don't give a f**k if it is Wensday or a dick in the a**
Quote by CoreysMonster

That made my day, I filled up 2gb when I was only around 300 songs.