http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/fender4482/music/all/play724188

Labled screeches. Im on the second volume setting on my Peavy 30 with my Epihpone les paul custom, and I get these screeches everytime Im not playing.

I am using a Ibanez Tube Screamer on the dirty channel of my amp. Maybe Im not suppose to be doing that? But even when Im going from guitar straight to the amp, I cant go past volume setting 5 without this screech. Its ridiculous and is starting to piss me off. Whats wrong?
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
sounds like microphonics... could be the valves or your pickups... maybe even dodgy cables (though I'm not sure on that). Maybe you're just using too much gain.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Valves?
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
So it could be

1.Tubes
2.Cables
3.Microphonic humbuckers

What should I go for first

I haven't ever replaced the tubes, I bought it used, but I play it at about 2 volume level about 1 hour a day at most. About 3 times a week I TRY to take it up to level 5, but that doesn't always happen.
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
try to eliminate the variables one by one. Use your guitar into a couple of different amps at similar gain levels. Then try a couple of different guitars into your amp at the same gain levels. Try different cables with the same amp and guitar. Etc. etc.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Sounds like a microphonic preamp tube to me, they are only easy to replace and only like 10 bucks each.

I doubt its a cable. Shielding your guitar cavity will also help with noise when not playing.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ