I'm looking for the back cover from a Kramer striker, the one that goes over the control cavity. I bought a Striker and it didn't have the cover, and I can't find any online (they're a weird shape). Thanks in advance
Quote by Blktiger0
You could post on UG during breaks, watch youtube videos, read up on some theory, watch porn, or any computer-related activities you enjoy. There are other options as well, such as TV, sexual intercourse, or even just take a snack and water break.