I'm going to be completely redoing my pedalboard, mainly for cosmetic reasons. I currently have an ugly white power-strip/surge protector Velcro'ed onto my board. It looks ugly as hell.

How do the rest of you hide your power cables? I was thinking of buying a Behringer PB1000 as it has it's power adapter built into the case, but I think the rest of the pedal board looks like shit.

Any "pedalboard pros" out there that can lend me some advice?
1979 Gibson Les Paul Silverburst
James Tyler Variax JTV89
Schecter C1 Classic
Ibanez RG520QS
Greg Bennett Torino TR4

Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
GSP1101 & Pod X3 Pro
Peavey 5150 & JSX
Bugera 6262 & 333XL
Carvin V3
Spider Valve HD100
My board is a piece of wood with a 1x2 on the back to hold it up on an angle, and I have a One-Spot power adapter wood-stapled to the back.
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
I'm looking for a way to hide the entire powerstrip and adapters.

Obviously I will still need to run power to my pedals, and I have that covered. I'm more curious how to hide this ugly powerstrip.
1979 Gibson Les Paul Silverburst
James Tyler Variax JTV89
Schecter C1 Classic
Ibanez RG520QS
Greg Bennett Torino TR4

Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
GSP1101 & Pod X3 Pro
Peavey 5150 & JSX
Bugera 6262 & 333XL
Carvin V3
Spider Valve HD100
Quote by theraven871
I'm looking for a way to hide the entire powerstrip and adapters.

Obviously I will still need to run power to my pedals, and I have that covered. I'm more curious how to hide this ugly powerstrip.

Well as the guy above you said, put it under the board... You have a powerstrip on your board and use individual adapters off of that? No wonder it is ugly, buy a daisy chain so you only need one or two adapters.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Put down outdoor carpeting (it is thin and rugged) and cut holes in it to thread the wires through from the adapter and from the pedals.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals