I found a hughes and Kettner 4X12 for $300, i have no idea what kind it is, but since none of thier amps are very cheap, i would assume that the cab has to be of high quality.

If i bought it i would be using it for a mesa boogie rectoverb. I play mostly hard rock and light metal, but i also play alot of soft rock type stuff.

does anybody have any experience with these cabs?
Quote by woodenbandman
As far as I'm concerned, Boogies descended from heaven on a heavenly A Major soundwave played over a choir of angels singing America/God Save The Queen and giving out free candy.

Need some change for strings? http://www.cashcrate.com/2476533
A friend of mine was trying to sell me his 412 h&k vortex cab for 250 and it sounded great, it had celestion rock drivers i think. Great for 250 imo.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
they do have some cheaper amps, so you'd want to try to determine the model...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?