According to the holy bibe, the koran and hebrew bible(jews) God is an omnipresent being knowing everything in the past present and the future and created the world and everything in it in a ultimate plan. In saying this the people who beleave in this god sujest that there pure good god created everything knowing exactly what would happen there for causeing there to be no such thing as fre will, god created the devil on purpose, god made man evil then decided to kill nearlly everything on the planet, god created hitler for a purpose and allowed the holocost to happen to his "chosen people," they beleave god is real god is good god is pure and satan is evil yet god is the reason for every death that has ever happend, god is the reason for a painfull child birth, god is the cause of pain, hunger sicknes that thrives in our world. read the book of revolations the devil uites the woorld under one banner and name and creates a peacful time threw slight fear then god/ the savoir/ the lord/ the holly spiret what ever you wana call him(or her) kills the world with his/her word and creates a new world god is so distructive and painful yet people beleave him or her to be good i doont understand all the devil has done is try and unit us under one name away from god wear as god has causd pain and torment to the world. sorry cant spell just woke up
Take it to the religion thread

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
What?
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Religion Thread.
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

I don't even want to bother reading that
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
no. you can spell. you were just too eager to make a stupid thread and so you neglected to spell simple words such as 'suggest' and 'bible' wrong.

fyi. without pain/sadness/anger there cannot be happiness/joy etc.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Last edited by Wesseem at Oct 27, 2009,
BTW, it's the Torah not the Hebrew Bible, I am led to believe.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by Dino21
According to the holy bibe, the koran and hebrew bible(jews) God is an omnipresent being knowing everything in the past present and the future and created the world and everything in it in a ultimate plan. In saying this the people who beleave in this god sujest that there pure good god created everything knowing exactly what would happen there for causeing there to be no such thing as fre will, god created the devil on purpose, god made man evil then decided to kill nearlly everything on the planet, god created hitler for a purpose and allowed the holocost to happen to his "chosen people," they beleave god is real god is good god is pure and satan is evil yet god is the reason for every death that has ever happend, god is the reason for a painfull child birth, god is the cause of pain, hunger sicknes that thrives in our world. read the book of revolations the devil uites the woorld under one banner and name and creates a peacful time threw slight fear then god/ the savoir/ the lord/ the holly spiret what ever you wana call him(or her) kills the world with his/her word and creates a new world god is so distructive and painful yet people beleave him or her to be good i doont understand all the devil has done is try and unit us under one name away from god wear as god has causd pain and torment to the world. sorry cant spell just woke up

The Hebrew bible is the Torah you waste of space
by the way a friend posted this im the real owner of the account just so u all no
tl;dr?
Guitars:
Jackson JS30KE Kelly
Jackson RRX10D
Fender Telecaster American Standard
Epiphone Acoustic
Amps:
Vox DA15
Marshall G80RCD
Pedals:
Boss GT-6
Boss MT-2
Go back to sleep
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Quote by Dino21
by the way a friend posted this im the real owner of the account just so u all no

dude. omg. no he didn't.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Even if an omniscient being does know everything that will happen, it doesn't cancel out free will.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Dear GOD have you heard of paragraphs?
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
no no i swear haha.. theres like 3 people at my desk atm so yeeahh.. i wouldnt deny things if they were obvious..
I'm just going to say this, and hopefully it will either open debate or make some people go "oh."

Without bad, how can one know good? Without death, how can one appreciate life? Without sickness, how can one appreciate health? Without war, how can one know peace?
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea