Sorry if this is the wrong section to post this in but, i recently ordered a guitar from GAK (guitarampkeyboard) and expected a delivery today, I then checked order tracking and they have pushed the delivery back to friday. It also says 'Estimated disbatch time' which has raised a few eyebrows

My question is: Should i worry about this website? They seem pretty genuine and ok but im sure that paying for next day delivery and not getting it the next day has concerned me. Has anyone had problems with this website before? thats a lot
GEAR :

Ibanez SA260FM
Burswood Strat Copy
Marshall GV-2 Distortion
Crate FlexWave 120 Amp

You do know there's a postal strike right?

And GAK is extremely reliable, good service to use, probably one of the better music hardware sitse in the UK.
They said that they currently dont have the guitar available, even though it says its instock on the website

and they have insured couriers, so they dont run through the royal mail who are on strike
GEAR :

Ibanez SA260FM
Burswood Strat Copy
Marshall GV-2 Distortion
Crate FlexWave 120 Amp

Quote by james2610
They said that they currently dont have the guitar available, even though it says its instock on the website

and they have insured couriers, so they dont run through the royal mail who are on strike

Could be a ****-up on the site?
In etiher case I've ordered through GAK a few times the'yre pretty reliable.
http://groups.ultimat e-guitar.com/aa08s/

"That's what i spend most of my time doing,breathing a lot.I like air"-John Frusciante
GAK are very reliable. Used them loads of times. Bought my amp from them. Try contacting them. Its more likely to be an issue of the website not being updated enough
ok the contact helpine is closed at the moment so i will try again tommorrow, it seems noone has had any issues so i should get it soon
GEAR :

Ibanez SA260FM
Burswood Strat Copy
Marshall GV-2 Distortion
Crate FlexWave 120 Amp

no dont worry about it. i've bought 2 guitars and some accsessories off them. they can be slow. they are a european based site and theres a lot more shipping issues than the states, plus there was a postal strike in the uk from last friday to monday so i'd give it a day or two...
normally they will give you the tracking reference and you can track it yourself daily, its very accurate....
i've bought from both gear4music and gak, g4m was defintely quicker and cheaper. both sites goods came in mint condition with no problems and really thats the most important thing...

and like the above post send them a nice email enquiring to its status, say its a birthday gift and yr starting to worry..

hope that helped
thanks a lot dude! i have got an order track but all it says is an apology and that my guitar has been pushed back to a further date. Its a lot cheaper then my local guitar store so i will hang on and see what happens
GEAR :

Ibanez SA260FM
Burswood Strat Copy
Marshall GV-2 Distortion
Crate FlexWave 120 Amp

bear in mind if theyve quoted you for example 2week and then push it back a week thats ok, if they then fail to ship you are legally within your rights to cancel your order and get your money back...
what guitar did you order?
I ordered an Ibanez SA-260FM due to the fact that they are supposed to be extremly versitile and as a backup for my RG
GEAR :

Ibanez SA260FM
Burswood Strat Copy
Marshall GV-2 Distortion
Crate FlexWave 120 Amp

Quote by Anthony1991
You do know there's a postal strike right?

And GAK is extremely reliable, good service to use, probably one of the better music hardware sitse in the UK.

Agreed
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
Most likely their inventory count was off or their shipment was delayed.....not much reason to freak out about having to wait a whole 2 days extra...
Gear

Gibson '57 Les Paul Reissue
Marshall TSL 601
EHX: Big Muff, Metal Muff, Small Stone, POG, 2880
Ibanez TS808
Voodoo Labs Microvibe
Analogman Chorus
Morley Bad Horsie II
Keeley Compressor (C4)
Nova Delay
MXR 10-band EQ
GAK are generally good, but occasionally appalling.

A large number of people have reported buying something under the understanding it was in stock - and the website didn't say otherwise, only to be told it is'nt in stock afterall and finding themselves waiting as long as two months while a new one is ordered.
Quote by james2610
Sorry if this is the wrong section to post this in but, i recently ordered a guitar from GAK (guitarampkeyboard) and expected a delivery today, I then checked order tracking and they have pushed the delivery back to friday. It also says 'Estimated disbatch time' which has raised a few eyebrows

Guitar Gear and Accessories forum.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud