Page 1 of 4
Okay so i'm just gonna cut right into it and spare the details. These two chicks keep calling me on a private number. They know EVERYTHING about me. They know my exact weight, height. They know my birthday, they know what my parents look like, they know my full name, what school i go to and where i live. They even know things i never tell anyone. I know it's not someone I know. They claim they live in Tennessee.

I was just wondering if any of you get any of these weird calls. They've called my girlfriend about a year or two ago, and they did the exact same thing.

This is some of the weird things they keep saying over and over again:

"We attend the..(something...) of educated women." "We do not use H-E double hockey sticks." "We're your friends. You know us."

I'm just wondering because i thought this was just happening to me. Three days ago i found out that they did this to my girlfriend awhile ago. I mean, it's strange how they know EVERYTHING about me and her and her ex.

Sounds crazy i know.

EDIT: It's not my friends or my girlfriend. My friends don't know THAT much about me. They know very little.
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
Last edited by MetallicGod07 at Oct 27, 2009,
Sounds like your being fooled around by friends...

Or your girlfriend is telling her friends in aim to freak you out.
I think you may have amnesia
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
ummm. that would be your ex and her bed mate givin u a royal pain in the ass.
Quote by mullet1337
Holy ****. **** you. You ****ing ****.
You're ****ed TS. But write everything that happens down. They'll make a horror movie about this one day.
Quote by footsteps7173
ummm. that would be your ex and her bed mate givin u a royal pain in the ass.

No, no no. She isn't my ex. I'm still with her. And its not her. I thought it was at first when it happend awhile ago. It's not her. She wouldn't do that.
Quote by nasstyman
Quote by 18zzz18
Quote by RMC06
Quote by MetallicGod07
No, no no. She isn't my ex. I'm still with her. And its not her. I thought it was at first when it happend awhile ago. It's not her. She wouldn't do that.

They're women. 'Nuff said.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Quote by skaterskagg1
You're ****ed TS. But write everything that happens down. They'll make a horror movie about this one day.

Before I read your comment I saw your avatar, and immediately read it out in my head like Sean Connery.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
All that stuff you listed is very easily figured out.

I didn't even list half the stuff they know...They know where i go, they know what i did there, who i went with, what happend. I didn't want to list everything because it would be a huge wall of text. :|
Quote by nasstyman
Quote by 18zzz18
Quote by RMC06
Tell them to stop, not because it's creeping you out. But everytime you hear their voices it's earrape
Quote by MetallicGod07
I didn't even list half the stuff they know...They know where i go, they know what i did there, who i went with, what happend. I didn't want to list everything because it would be a huge wall of text. :|

Ah, it would appear that you have a stalker(s).

Either that or you are way to active on twitter XD
They know your weight?

Gain like 2lbs.

That will **** them over.
I am a postmodern vegetarian, I eat meat ironically.
Quote by MetallicGod07

ah, well, i had a problem like that a while bak. I said "hi Laura" and uk it was her cause she stuttered for a sec. good luck though.
Quote by mullet1337
Holy ****. **** you. You ****ing ****.
It's the NSA, checking the details in their databases. It must be an entirely natural phenomena, just ignore it, I'm sure it's nothing. Carry on civilian.

Last edited by <No Such IP> at 21:41pm, 8/27/09
🙈 🙉 🙊
This chick called me once thinking I was someone else, and then kept calling me after I had already told her I didnt know who she was. Eventually, she asked how big I was and I told her . She kept calling, but I ignored because she reminded me of this really weird girl I went to school with..
GO RED WINGS!!!
Quote by Adam Scott
Before I read your comment I saw your avatar, and immediately read it out in my head like Sean Connery.

Fuck now I'll read all of his texts with Sean Connery's voice in my head. =[
Well, they're clearly phone.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
It could be a manifestation of the uncanny, and it's actually your doppelganger.

OR if we're to skip the bullshit;

Those "quotes" are probably from a film, such as St.Trinians or something, because i've heard those words before.

And did it EVER come to you say, "errr, wrong number? this is simon?" or something :P

The worst thing to do is get freaked out by it, tell your parents, then go to the police.

Or you could do what i did when i got death threats on the phone :P Which was;

Start asking them questions, or mind**** them with philosophy :P For example, "Could you prove to me this isn't all my imagination and that every human is a manifestation of my imagination? And this is all a dream to me", AND THEN - start calling them cutsie names - that REALLY pisses them off, call them things like;

"Sweetness"
"Cutie Pie"
"Cuddly"
"Cuddles"
"Snookems"

They left me WELL alone after i did that shit, i think i actually freaked them the **** out so much that they thought they might aswel leave it :P

EDIT:

Oh btw, another good thing to do is;

Whack your amp on full gain and let it oscilate to madness, turn the volume down low, get them talking, or say "listen to this really intently, because i can only whisper", then put the phone right next to the amp, whack volume up, kaboom revenge is sweet :P
Last edited by Anthony1991 at Oct 27, 2009,
Quote by MetallicGod07

sounds like stalkers my good sir
Quote by Anthony1991
Lol sorry but,

Do they know what you did last summer?

They know what i did when i was five.
Quote by nasstyman
Quote by 18zzz18
Quote by RMC06
Quote by MetallicGod07

You missed the joke

Do you have any siblings or crazy cousins that you rejected?

Consider all the variables, try and pinpoint where they can get this info from.

Or try and fake stuff, wait - stop this should be over by now :P Go to the cops, get this shit fixed :P
Fake stockholm syndrome.
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
Quote by Anthony1991
You missed the joke

Do you have any siblings or crazy cousins that you rejected?

Consider all the variables, try and pinpoint where they can get this info from.

Or try and fake stuff, wait - stop this should be over by now :P Go to the cops, get this shit fixed :P

Sorry.

And no i don't.

I already tried seeing how they got this. I know it's not my friends cause like i said before, they don't know much about me because i don't tell them everything. I know it's not from my Facebook because i don't have any information on there for them to say all of that.

I guess i should call the cops. :\
Quote by nasstyman
Quote by 18zzz18
Quote by RMC06
I dont see why your freaked out. Just stop answering the phone
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by JAHellraiser
I dont see why your freaked out. Just stop answering the phone

I'm not freaked out. I'm just wondering if this has happend to anyone else. I doubt anything's going to happen to me.
Quote by nasstyman
Quote by 18zzz18
Quote by RMC06

If I were you I'd commit suicide. Seriously. Sounds like a bad made for TV horror movie. I sympathize, is what I'm trying to say.
Cool story, brah
When you have the power, what can't you do?

Quote by KirkMetallica
[IMG]http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs42/f/2009/066/c/2/RAEG_TIME_ID_by_Nidaime_San.jpg[/IMG]

Go, Raeg at the yuppies.
spooky. sounds like a job for mulder and scully.
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix
Quote by MetallicGod07

Tell you're Mom and Aunt to stop messing with you when their drunk.
Beers on me
Page 1 of 4