I'm seeing Dethklok and Mastodon on Halloween night, and I don't want to feel awkward by either wearing a costume when no one is or vice versa. It seems like a good idea, and I have no idea why a lot of people wouldn't be in the holiday spirit. It's not even like it's a show for very gloomy bands.
Dress like a white whale
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
I'd dress up anyway. I'm pretty sure both bands would appreciate as both are kind of tongue in cheek.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
You're going to see Dethklok and you're worried about coming off as akward.

Shit, dress like Pickles.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
yes, they do.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Go Blackface.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by MightyLordEvan
I'm seeing Dethklok and Mastodon on Halloween night, and I don't want to feel awkward by either wearing a costume when no one is or vice versa. It seems like a good idea, and I have no idea why a lot of people wouldn't be in the holiday spirit. It's not even like it's a show for very gloomy bands.

dress up like a clown and go crazy during blood in thunder.
Wear a costume or don't, your call. It is the one night of the year that you can wear pretty much anything and have a valid excuse.

Also, you're in for one hell of a show!!
Quote by CTFOD
Go Blackface.

I lol'd.

If you're going with friends, then only if they do it with you, to go alone dressed like harry potter or something, is well - you'll find out :p

I wouldn't but that's just me, look on their forums, there's bound to be a topic there discussing it
Quote by ChangeMyName
Wont they harpoon you then?

They will, right after playing "I am Ahab". Beware young whale.

... and wtf is this shit about Mastodon being tongue in cheek?

(I got tix to the 11/17 show, can't f'in wait!!!)
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
Quote by MightyLordEvan

Have fun. That concert was fucking amazing.
and yeah wear one.
There can't be a dethklok show with out...

Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
If you're not easily embarrassed, I'd say do it. If you're going to have fun at the concert, why not make it even more so?
decide last minute. or get something you know you can take off and throw away quickly without anyone noticing you're the only one who bothered
Awesome. Thanks for the encouragement. I thought it was a great idea too. The white whale idea is amazing. I'm actually going as something from the Crack the Skye theme. Rockso would have been pretty sweet too. I'm sure there will be a few of those there. I'm glad other people are able to get into this kind of thing.