Well he’s doing again it folks! Paul’s coming out with a 3-disc cd/dvd standard edition and a 4-disc deluxe version with a bonus dvd of his live performance “Good Evening New York City!” I really can’t believe the longevity of this man. It really shows the true merit of a musician when they are able to continue on in their music career year after year, decade after decade and produce quality music. As far as I can tell, McCartney has been a rock throughout his career. After everything with The Beatles, the tragic death of some of those members and even the personal battles we don’t know about, Paul McCartney’s music is reaching a status that is sure to continue to leave a profound historical mark on music worldwide. The man seems unstoppable! I unfortunately wasn’t able to attend the show in New York, but there is no way that I’m going to miss out on this combo phenomenon! Is anyone else on board with me here? This is a monumental purchase right? http://bit.ly/BxMoI
"But that's how it's got to be.It's coming down to,
Nothing more than apathy.I'd rather run the other way,
Than stay and see"umgd.
I dont rate him as a singer being honest with you, anyhow WHY just doesnt he pack in and lay back with his millions and relax ? mind you he has been lying back i presume for yrs now as i have never heard of him for many yrs now

When did he last bring a cd out ? Anyhow i personally never liked the Beatles but hey all to there own i say ok so cool MAN
CELTIC - 1st British Club To Win The European Cup In '67. Everyone A Scot. Hail! Hail!
All hail jimmy johnson!^
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by Chanter
I dont rate him as a singer being honest with you, anyhow WHY just doesnt he pack in and lay back with his millions and relax ? mind you he has been lying back i presume for yrs now as i have never heard of him for many yrs now

When did he last bring a cd out ? Anyhow i personally never liked the Beatles but hey all to there own i say ok so cool MAN

Erm, last year under the guise of "The Fireman". You haven't been listening hard enough.

He doesn't "lay back and relax" because he loves music. I was brought up listening to The Beatles. McCartney's voice has always been there and long may it continue to be!
Quote by steve_muse
All hail jimmy johnson!^

Yeh M8 wee jinky was my fav Celtic player also liked Bobby Lennox erm and all the Lisbon Lions and the Quality street kids as they were known then

How we could do with their like again Hail Hail tae jinky
CELTIC - 1st British Club To Win The European Cup In '67. Everyone A Scot. Hail! Hail!
Quote by j_hunter_hkr
Erm, last year under the guise of "The Fireman". You haven't been listening hard enough.

He doesn't "lay back and relax" because he loves music. I was brought up listening to The Beatles. McCartney's voice has always been there and long may it continue to be!

Hey McCartney would be better sticking to the frog chorus