I'm sorry for the distress that I've caused in the last 37 minutes.

To Jackal, Shit, SYK, all those cool dudes (and ctb), well, you're nice.

This isn't a goodbye thread.

Well, it is, but my ISP seems to enjoy giving me varying IP's, so I'll be back eventually, just the way it works (except I'll be secret and the first '10er).

Yeah, posting the pear and making multis isn't really the smartest thing, but, hey, it's a website, who cares right?

PS, I love you all, except 99% of you are retards.

To Mr. Daytripper,

I am a sixteen year old high school student, and I am writing to you to appeal for a formal inquiry into my current criminal standing on Ultimate-Guitar.com. I was incarcerated on October 27th, 2009, with the charges of posting a dead fetus, as well as multi, for a term not exceeding 5545 days. The case was presented at the FotB, where I, the defendant, was convicted. I was denied the chance to appeal.

I feel that I was banned due to the intolerance of both the plaintiff, and Chief Justice Daytripper, and not because of substantial evidence. On October 27th, 2009, I posted a harlequin baby, who's identity must be withheld for legal reasons. Posters were angered by the fact that I posted what resembled a dead fetus, and struck out at me. I felt that this attack had the ability to cause bodily harm to myself, and thus I had reasonable ground to repel his force with my own force, no more than was necessary to be able to defend myself. The Criminal Code of Canada states that:

“Every one who is unlawfully assaulted without having provoked the assault is justified in repelling force by force if the force he uses is not intended to cause death or grievous bodily harm and is no more than is necessary to enable him to defend himself.”
(Part I, 34: 1, 2a, 2b)

I did not cause death nor grievous bodily harm to my attacker by repelling this assault, and I believed that defending myself forcibly was the only way to preserve my own life. The court dismissed both my plea of LOL WUT pear, for reasons that are not currently known to me

This is completely unwarranted. My plea of LOL WUT pear was merely shrugged off, yet I was imprisoned for posting what others belived to be a dead fetus, while in actuality it was a rare medical condition on a live human infant. I understand that the bottom line comes down to whether or not I'm retarded and shouldn't have posted gorey pictures or stupid memes, but the previous events that have occurred in this mockery of justice are truly unjust.

Regards.
Cool?
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
What a fucking loser!
NRANNHLEILR
OETYSI LRNYS
TATOENYSGM
HLENEGMNRA
IL RENRAOET
NYSCOETTAT
GMAATATHLE

To me. Try, you know you want to^

Puberty
Quote by Will Swanson
I was surprised the first time I came. It shot two feet into the air. I couldn't stop laughing.