http://www.guitarcenter.com/Ibanez-GSR100EX-Soundgear-Bass-Guitar-517444-i1392356.gc

My friend has this exact bass., And I'm not sure what is exactly wrong with the bridge itself, But he will be getting a new bridge for it, Does anyone know of any bridges that will fit this particular bass?

Any help is appreciated
Agile ps 900
Washburn Wi
Rogue bass

all running through podfarm platinum XD
I think a hipshot vintage bass bridge will work just fine
amps
Vox Ac 30 (main)
Fender Supersonic with Krank Krankenstien 4x12
OR 50 with 4 x 12
Gassing for ibanes airplane flanger
Oh, wow. Looks like the only Ibanez with a standard bridge

Hipshots are great. Badass is sort of the 'go to', and I like them a lot myself. Just tell him not to go too crazy upgrading a sub-$200 bass.
It really looks pretty generic. You might have to drill new holes or something but it looks like you could mash the Vintage-Fender style bridge on there. I would double check everything before you put it on - otherwise your inotation will be severely messed up.
Quote by Captain Insano
It really looks pretty generic. You might have to drill new holes or something but it looks like you could mash the Vintage-Fender style bridge on there. I would double check everything before you put it on - otherwise your inotation will be severely messed up.

+1

Be careful though...that bass has 19mm string spacing, so it'd be pretty easy to get a bridge that is too wide.

Are you comfortable with drilling new holes, btw? It's very likely that you'll have to.
Nope, no sig here.